5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

bizzy bee, i take offense at what you said. i wasn't wagging my finger telling people not to be happy about this. i am as excited as anyone else. all i was saying, was, this came with a price. chill out.

if you were one of the abuse survivors, try to think how you would feel. i'm sure they are happy this is coming out too, but, if they are not honored and remembered, that is sad.

• startingover
    startingover

Regarding the above posts, I don't think these men consider anything they have done to be wrong. They have the mentality that there's a Satan working against them and stirring up opposers. IMO, they will never admit anything because they really don't believe they need to.

• fedorE
    fedorE

starting over- Absolutely. Which begs the question what makes them so different from the exact same ppl in those positions who see the light and leave the religion?

Fear?Loss? Inability to cope with consequences? ....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

bizzy bee, i take offense at what you said. i wasn't wagging my finger telling people not to be happy about this. i am as excited as anyone else. all i was saying, was, this came with a price. chill out.

if you were one of the abuse survivors, try to think how you would feel. i'm sure they are happy this is coming out too, but, if they are not honored and remembered, that is sad.

My apologies, bigD. I be chillin' now..........

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Regarding the above posts, I don't think these men consider anything they have done to be wrong. They have the mentality that there's a Satan working against them and stirring up opposers. IMO, they will never admit anything because they really don't believe they need to.

The Watchtower is
    run by psychopaths

• rebel8
    rebel8

I imagine factnet.org would put a notice about this on their web site. Anti-cult group who sued Scientology and won million$, has "Out of the Cocoon" on their web right now, has a whole forum about jws.

• badboy
    badboy

8.000 READS!

• badboy
    badboy

WILL IT BE SOLD ON AMAZON?

• Arthur
    Arthur

Alpha Omega wrote:

Does anyone think that this is connected to the September KM Question Box ?

I'm sure that it at least influenced it. Personally, I believe that the WTS may have even known something was in the works long before this. Is it any coincidence that one of the talks at the current District Conventions is telling people not to trust in "false stories"? I have not attended the convention, but from what I hear, the convention talks really hammered on any and all unflattering information on the internet pertaining to the WTS. Any unflattering information about the organization or it's leadership can always be conveniently painted as "the voice of strangers".

This of course is the Society's usuall m.o. throughout it's history. Look at the way Rutherford and his supporters portrayed the exodus of Bible Students after Russell's death. When the Bethel shake-up happened in 1980, the Society soon thereafter published a KM article denouncing the "apostasy" at Bethel, and painted the situation as one of Jehovah cleansing his organization of those who tried to subvert the "Slave Class". Soon after that, they published a WT study article about "the voice of strangers" and "apostates".

I have no doubt that the WTS will be kicking it's hooves and publishing some WT study articles about "false stories", and how they originate from Satan's desire to shake people's faith in Jehovah's organization. It will be the same apologetic cliches, platitudes, sloganeering, and talking points as usuall. Always has been, always will be.

• ninja
    ninja

could someone copy the CD and send it to me?.....only kidding...........muhahahahaha.....ninja

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit