5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• jimbo
    jimbo

thanks for this info!!

jimbo!!

• ninja
    ninja

hey jimbo are you jambo's little brother?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Were we are on the google search engine so far for Jehovah's Witnesses keywords at # 110 creeping up fast more links to follow

Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis - Topix - Aug 11

Jehovah's Witnesses in Crisis "Child abuse is abhorrent to us," is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah's Witnesses repeat often. via Boston NOW ...
    www.topix.com/forum/who/jehovahs-witnesses/TEGNLDF507DLK3CDS - 85k - Cached - Similar pages

This is a high ranking unmoderated forum with registration optional so anyone can chime in please do so.

• badboy
    badboy

ALMOST 12,000 READS,LETS MAKE IT A MILLION,EVEN A BILLI8ON

• TopHat
    TopHat

Sorry wrong subject, will post in correct topic

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

To Everyone:

When you get your copy of Barbara’s CD and browse through it you will, inevitably, ask yourself this question: Is this information available, how can I get it?

If you are internet savvy and want to be a “how” then contact me by private message.

Please do not ask me to explain or answer the question above. I will not do so in this open forum, or even in private message. I will select one of those contacting me, and give details only to that one. I will not respond to other volunteers about this mission (and it is a mission!).

For others, advertise, advertise, advertise watchtowerdocuments.com. Information gathered and presented in the CD available there is one of the biggest windfalls of Watchtower related documents of all time. On top of what watchtowerdocuments.com has already released in this CD, there is more to come. The future will find bombshell after bombshell hailing upon… well you know upon what; I need not say the words.

Please let other readers know of my posting this particular message. Since the selection criteria may not be what you think it is, I need as big a pool of volunteers as possible. If you think you can help, please volunteer. The work involved is not time consuming.

Marvin Shilmer

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

It's translated and present on the german exJW site http://www.sektenausstieg.net and as far as i know some ordered the CD already.

• Gerard
    Gerard

I see! The "Big News" thingie was a diversion for your big cahuna project. My wife is buying a copy.

I admire your resolve and courage, Barbara. All the best,

G.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    I hope those brilliant guys at the Independant Lens look this material over before the start filming part two of the Knocking movie.

Right. Suddenly there is massive material to produce Knocking II, or will it be Knocking the WT.

• Rebirth
    Rebirth
    Please let other readers know of my posting this particular message. Since the selection criteria may not be what you think it is, I need as big a pool of volunteers as possible. If you think you can help, please volunteer. The work involved is not time consuming.

ohhkayy...could this get anymore cryptic? Are you some how related to Barbara's project, if so it makes me hesitate to even order her CD. I don't like the vibes your post is giving me.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit