5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

AP and NBC News/Dateline, and other news sources

Great idea! Those are BIG organizations. Do we have a person in each of them we could contact?

Skeeter

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega
    Can someone scan a copy of last year's JW pamphlet that had the blurb on "False Religion" I need to set it out on my coffee table tonight.

http://www.filesend.net/download.php?f=d21b5c8bd6fbe35a2de99e4cc4709a78

As requested

• badboy
    badboy

THERE ARE FREE PRESS SERVICES ON THE INTERNET.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

5000 pages of documents guaranteed to make my blood boil??? How could I resist?

W

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    Looks like the hardcore apologist 3RDWITNESS is trying to defend against this already. He says his defence is a slam dunk in proving this all wrong. You must take a look!!!!!

http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/read.php?t=2714&reply=8#msg8

If it's on ewatchman's site, it is just one stupid bastard talking to another over there. Jeff

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

I'm far from having seen all of it, but so far, Merton Campbell was specifically named in the court records of one of the cases. Merton has been a Bethel biggie in the Service Department for decades, and Service Dept. letters for CA would have involved him.

There are copies of letters from District Overseer Don Amy to the Service Dept. about one of the cases as well.

I remember the names because I knew both of these men fairly well.

S4

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I have emailed this info with links to my local ABC News Affiliate, lets see if they give it some airtime.

• Soledad
    Soledad

Thank you Barbara for all your hard work.

I feel very sad for the victims of this evil, evil cult. There are so many still trapped inside, their parents not knowing what dangers they are exposing their children to.

• badboy
    badboy

I WONDER IF LOCAL CHURCHES WOULD BE INTERESTED.

• Marvin Shilmer
    Marvin Shilmer

Sir82,

Saying that names are named is insufficient.

You will see names, signatures, internal documents procured by court order, judicial committee reports and more. You will see depositions by ranking Watchtower staffers such as Merton Campbell and the head of Watchtower’s treasury department, Alex Reinmueller. You will see sworn declarations by several Watchtower corporate officers and appointees, such as J. R. Brown, Richard Abrahamson and Gary Breaux. You will see attorney-client privilege logs sworn to by Watchtower attorney Mario Moreno. You will see so much you may have to schedule an immediate visit to an ophthalmologist to determine if your eyes are deceiving you.

In all my days I have never seen documentation like this presented in this volume. It is nearly overwhelming.

Marvin Shilmer

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit