5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

Thank you Barbara for doing such a good job on this CD. Your closing comments in your commentary are priceless!

Randy Watters

http://www.freeminds.org

• outnfree
    outnfree

Bless you Barbara! Once again, you have done untold good towards the children in Kingdom Halls everywhere. I am so proud to know you!

I hope in some way this will help your own personal situation and you and Joe will be reunited with your grandchild[ren?].

I must say that I am very tempted to take up my old ways and go PUBLISH this information door-to-door among my former 'Friends.' I'll see after I have a chance to
    a/ digest the material, and
    b/ see what you have already accomplished in the way of publicity
    before my ordered CD arrives.

Thanks, Seeker4 for the thread and to Simon for giving him the place to post it.

out

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee
    Is this the same B.Anderson that the GB/FDS ..DF for telling the world that they were full of L...?

one and the same

• orbison11
    orbison11

here,here for Barbara

thank you so much for your efforts! your life has not been in vain, nor your work....

has anybody here (computer savy type) thought of making a brochure type thing that we could print out and place in householders mailboxes, to direct the householder to the website that offers the CD ?

something that does not scream JW's on the cover to make them throw it out?

just a thought. thank u

orb

• ?me?
    ?me?

ok, i have skimmed all 10 pages, and i guess we will see what is actually in the documents when they are received. however, just to clarify, 1. do any of the documents state that ANY monetary compensation took place (paid by the WTS)? 2. is there any admission of negligence by the higher ups in the WTS? 3. are we talking about millions of dollars in settlements? and when again will this info be released to the buyers?

• bebu
    bebu

WOW. Thanks, hubert, for sending me the link to this thread!

Got it ordered.

bebu

• sf
    sf

It's not due to God's protection that you are still in existence.

Yet it IS due to the untold numbers that continue to "stay in".

THEY are whom keep it in existence.

They are the very ones whom should be, yet do not rise up against this incredible Death Machine known as the WATCHTOWER SOCIETY OF NEW YORK USA, PLANET EARTH.

Take this CD and push it to your flocks you elders.

Pandora awaits you.

MEMO TO TED JARACZ: FIND WHITNEY AND DURANT BEFORE BOWEN DOES...ASAP BROTHER!

sKally

• Arthur
    Arthur
    2. is there any admission of negligence by the higher ups in the WTS?

We will see Weird Al Yankovic win a Grammy before these guys admit any negligence. Personal responsibility and personal accountability are not in their lexicon. Personal responsibility is something that they expect from the rank and file, not themselves. The "Organization" is never wrong. They merely receive "adjustments", "new light", and "new understanding" from on high; but they are never in the wrong. Everything is always the fault of "the flock", "opposers", "Satan", "the media", "the world", or anything else they can blame. In the minds of Watchtower theocrats, their poop doesn't stink.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This Watchtower pedophile child abuse coverup issue is just beginning to get ramped up

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This Watchtower pedophile child abuse coverup issue is just beginning to get ramped up
    #1 on all wires as I type Jehovah's Witnesses in CRISIS
    ProgressiveU.org, CA - 19 minutes ago
    Child abuse is abhorrent to us, is a commendable statement, and one Jehovah's Witnesses repeat often. Knowing there were documents that would prove their ... Quick and easy register please add your supportive comments

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit