5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

5000 pages and over 5000 views. Also this is page 6660 or something similar.

Hmmm...

S4

• zeroday
    zeroday

JUST ORDERED IT Good for her.....

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

I think we just found some new material to stuff the collection boxes with....

• VM44
    VM44

How long does it take Lulu to ship the CD?

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee
    but, in our celebrations, let us never forget the victims of this. always be mindful, and never dis-respect the poor souls that had to go through all this.

Yes, a moment of silence...............yadda, yadda................don't you realize that we are celebrating the potential for stemming the unchecked sexual abuse of these children and future generations of children? This is about stopping the perpetuation of this heinous 'soul death' for future generations of JW kids.

Your point is 'scolding' us - as if we have forgotten 'what this is really about' and we are a bunch of giddy children whose gaze only follows the next shiny object. Please.........I, for one, am insulted by your condescending finger-wagging..........

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Looks like I'm gonna hit up you socal apostates to order this for me! It's that, or set up a PO Box for this CD...but it would be much quicker to get it from someone else...

• Arthur
    Arthur

I hope that this may somehow help many of the abuse victims to heal; particularly those who did not get to be represented in court. I wonder how many victims are out there that have never had their day in court? Let's all keep them in our thoughts.

For those in the organizational heirarchy who were complicit in protecting pedofiles (and who are named in these documents), I think that a kind gesture on our part would be to send them a little "fan mail" to the Brooklyn headquarters. Perhaps we could mail them a "Cordial Invitation" to come be a guest at the Guantanamo Bay Bed and Breakfast. We could also send them a mock Gift Certificate for the commissary at the Federal Prison of their choice. We should always sign all correspondence ending with the word "agape" of course!

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Barbara..you are something else. To take the time to do this must have been exhausting. I can't even imagine what went into this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This link is going to Raleigh, NC, to a reporter I am having an email debate with about the witnesses. As well as to many, many websites I belong to, and my MySpace page.

Thanks also to whoever posted the End of False Religion is Near tract. I need that too. I am just in awe right now.

• free2think
    free2think

I tried to order it, but it keeps saying error.

• AlphaOmega
    AlphaOmega

Does anyone think that this is connected to the September KM Question Box ?

ie. "It's about to hit the fan... don't look into it !"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit