5000 PAGES OF DOCUMENTS OF JW PEDOPHILE CASES AVAILABLE! B ANDERSON BOOK

by Seeker4 297 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• JK666
    JK666

There is an Assembly Hall in Plant City, Florida on I-4, it's between Tampa and Orlando. JK

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Got mine ordered. Thanks for all the hard work Barbara; you're incredible!! LRG

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Ordered mine too... can't wait to read this! Wow!

Coffee

• LeslieV
    LeslieV

Ordered!!!! Thanks Barb for all of your work...we appreciate it, and say thanks to you for those that can not.

Leslie

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

my daughter just happened to be looking at this thread as I was reading it and saw the cover of the cd, she rarely ever looks at the computer.

I will never have to worry about her going in the org after the talk we just had...........

thanks for the info and hard work and this post

purps

• bigdreaux
    bigdreaux

would it be wrong of me to wish the governing body would pull a collective budd dwyer? yeah, i know, i'm evil. hahahahahahaa

• Mary
    Mary
    Skeeter asked: Can someone scan a copy of last year's JW pamphlet that had the blurb on "False Religion" I need to set it out on my coffee table tonight.

Here you go. I believe it's page 2 that you're interested in. It's hard to believe the Govering Body knowingly sent the unsuspecting flock out to deliver this crap, when they are guilty of the exact same thing they're condeming all other religions for:

Tractpage2.gif picture by sam3217

Page 4

• Simon
    Simon

Just wanted to say WELL DONE! to Barb and co. for their incredible hard work on this.

5,000 views already on this topic alone and I can guarantee it won't be the last or only one about this!

• thecarpenter
    thecarpenter

Just ordered mine, it should be interesting to read about these court cases... I plan to print out a few sheets and leave it around the office where some JW's work....

• flipper
    flipper

Seeker 4- Many thanks to you for starting this thread. Barbara Anderson is a jewel of a human being in the exposing of terrible crimes that have been allowed to happen for way too long. Mrs. Flipper and I have ordered our copies too. If each of us make known in our own communities what is going on in this molestation exposure, just think of the publicity it will get. Let's not put all the load or burden on Barbara or Bill Bowen or Silent Lambs, but I feel we each have an oppotunity here to help the victims by speaking out to media about these monstrosities. Really, having ourselves been freed from the cult, really we should feel a compassion to help those who feel trapped within it to free themselves too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit