AllTimeJeffs Story

by AllTimeJeff 116 Replies latest members private

• Quandary
    Quandary

I just read your story Jeff, truly amazing. I am so happy that you have delivered yourself from the bondage known as The Watchtower Society at a relatively young age. I am sorry to hear about your awful experiences in the "spiritual paradise", but happy for you that your whole new life is ahead of you now. God's blessing on you.

Q

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

Didnt I just read on this board that the Watchtower Society NEVER SENDS THEIR MEMBERS INTO HARMS WAY??? Gawd...liars.

You are lucky to be alive my friend. Thanks for the account. There is no way in hell I would have done what you did and gone where you went.

Im so sorry about your brother. He is...at least at peace now. Dont blame yourself. If he had mental issues, sooner or later what he did would have happened anyway probably.

Loves

• emptywords
    emptywords

Hi Jeff thanks for having the courage to come out and tell you're story. I have found that there are many JW's that are really caring and loving folk, and there are those that are control freaks, pious and religious uncaring and ambitious, the point is if those that are in control are the control pious uncaring ambitious religious freaks, a huge problem.

I can relate to you're brother very much so. I was a victim of childhood gang rape at the age of nine, and and also in the home so it left a huge emotinal scare on me, I was self abusive and when I found what I believed was the truth I thought this would save my life (even in this world) but I have been disillusioned by the lack of genuine love especially coming from the top. words are words only, and completely empty if nothing is acted upon. I understand about mental illness and what you said about many in the truth with this problem is true and it has escalated over the years.

Thank you again for you're courage and all the best.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Hi to all. I have been away for a while, and haven't read all of your replies, but thanks for the warm welcome. I know all of us can benefit from each other. I have certainly as well...

• flanny
    flanny

Your story is amazing. Wow. I dont have time to reply with all I want to say right now, have to get on a plane but I will when I get back from my business trip. You are something. I mean that in a good way.

take care,

Kerri

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

ATJ,

Welcome, my friend! How are things going? Update us, please. I'm hoping the very best for you. Have you hard about Barbara Anderson's CD with court papers from the JW pedophuile cases? Exciting things are happening!

S4

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wow...what a great read! Since I'm new, I love going back and reading these "little spiritual nuggets" <--- one of those dumb jw expressions you hear...

Anyway, thanks alltimejeff! It would have been something if you and A@G had been in the same class. Just makes you wonder how many other Missionarys, COs, DOs. "spritual giants" think it's all a load of hookey too, but just wallow in it, cause they can't go anywhere else...

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

Holy crap. Just read your story, Jeff. I'm speechless.

Glad you're here!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Just read your story Jeff.....Crazy wife,knife fights in a strange country,mugged by Cops..LOL!!!..I love it.....When is your next Movie?

.................Laughing Mutley...OUTLAW

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

I am glad someone resurrected this thread, as I had missed it completely.

All I can say is WOW!

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit