UNITED NATIONS , NGO's and WTBS

by MacHislopp 501 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

<" The NGO must have the commitment and the means to conduct effective information programmes with its constituents and to a broader audience about UN activities by publishing newsletters, bulletins and pamphlets; organizing conferences, seminars and round tables; or enlisting the attention of the media">

The United Nations is the disgusting thing that will turn on false religion and then eventually onto true Christians to the point of near annihiation and have to be stopped by divine intervention itself....does that qualify as carrying out UN ACTIVITIES?

Fab work Hawkaw many, many thanks.

dungbeetle...roll, roll, roll that dung!

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

People, people, people,

I know a lot of you think Mad Apostate isn't the nicest person on the board etc. and quite frankly I really don't care if he is nice or mean or whatever.

But to me, it is very important what he said a few short posts ago to Moxy. So Listen Up:

All of these issues (and others) should be brought to the DPI's attention.

Emails should be business-like, and succinct. Each email should address only one issue, and should contain at least one quote from the WTS's own literature. Each email should be sent from a different email account.

Be smart! Write about what you know, and your own personal experiences. If someone has a question about something, post it here.

Now's the time for all good men to come to the aid of our cause!

I fully agree. This could be a public relations nightmare folks!!! Email the DPI and make damn sure you quantify. Quantify Quantify Quantify. It might help get your brothers out of jail in Singapore for not joining the military etc.

No offence but I can only do so much today and then I am going away for the weekend.

hawk

• Utopian Reformist
    Utopian Reformist

MSIL:

Right on the money! Excellent advice and strategy.

"...when you see a good fight, get in it..." Dr. Vernon John

• DIM
    DIM

I find this whole thing disturbing, but really, the WTS is just going to say that they DO agree with the principles of the UN Charter, they just feel that peace and those changes will be brought about by Jehovah.

• mikepence
    mikepence

Regardless of their justifications, this, for them, is a deal with the Devil's own right hand organization.

And, it shows that the WTS is corrupt, from the top on down.

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

Well folks I am done until Monday. I have priorities that will not allow me to proceed much further until that time. I will check on the board from time to time over the weekend. Hope everyone is thinking of something good to write to them at [email protected].

Just to let everyone know I did a "request for information" letter up and sent it to the Mr. Hoeffel and Ms. Oca at the DPI this afternoon via electronic mail as per Ms. Oca's suggestion. The information request is an offical in writing response to get copies of the orginal application, financial records, references etc. etc etc.

Ms. Oca did not know how the DPI would respond to my request but you gotta try seeing she couldn't just give them to me.

I think if we don't get a peek at the file we will have something official from the UN showing that the WTS is an NGO associated with the DPI.

hawk

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

DIM:

Whenever and whatever occurs which forces the WTS to try to explain to the R&F why it established a formal association with the "image of the wild beast", aka "scarlet-colored wild beast", the WTS is going to be stuttering and stammering with all kinds of excuses, half-truths, etc.

However, there is NOTHING it can say which will JUSTIFY making a deal with the devil.

To those older R&F who have for years studied JW prophecy interpretation regarding the "wild beasts", this "association" will be deemed INEXCUSABLE!!!

However, as always, the problem is making the R&F aware of such. IF we can "help" the DPI to withdraw the WTS's "associative status", there is a good possibility that such withdrawal will be picked up by the International Media, as they will likely be watching for terrorist-connected NGOs being dumped, also.

If anyone has a JW emailing list, this woud make a great email campaign, and all one has to do is include the UN link which proves the WTS "is touching the unclean thing."

• AlanF
    AlanF

To Hawkaw:

Ciro Aulicino is a longtime member of the Writing Department.

AlanF

• msil
    msil

Hawk,

I would NOT do as Mad Apostate is suggesting. Do not try to make trouble for the WT with the UN.

You do not have the necessary intelligence to win the battle yet.

There is plenty of time to go on offensive. That time is not now, however.

MA - you need to get a lot more savvy dude!!

• MadApostate
    MadApostate

Msil:

Back on Sept. 14, in post #23, I cautioned as follows:

Zev:

Given the ongoing crisis, I would suggest that you give UN-DPL a month or so to reply, and then try again. Your email is probably about #834,953 on their list right now.

I would also suggest not contacting the WTS on this. What do you hope to gain (?), other than tipping them off on something that I consider one of the more significant "finds" that can realistically be used against them.
    Have some patience!

However, as HAWKAW relates in the top post on this page:

But I got to tell you that according to Ms. Oca they have already been "bombed" and "swamped" with Electronic mail and phone calls. That is why they are having a meeting over this issue next week.

With DPI going to look into WTS's membership this next week, what should we do? Allow the WTS to "spin" the thus far received emails as "lies promoted by excommunicated malcontents", or go ahead and provide DPI with full and complete evidence?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit