Who is the most popular poster here ? .........ummm I think I know

by vitty 52 Replies latest jw friends

• vitty
    vitty

.........................could it be Defd. Love him or hate him he gets more attention here than any one I know.

Any topic and it turns into a Defd debate, im not complaining, I enjoy it, as long as its friendly banter !

We need more active JWs on this board

• defd
    defd

I dont know about that one. Shining one and scholar are pretty Popular.

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

I agree, vitty. But I don't think what defd endures is really going to make other active JWs likely to post.

Respectfully,
    OldSoul

• daystar
    daystar

OS,

But defd is not a real JW, or he wouldn't be here at all now, would he?

• defd
    defd

But defd is not a real JW, or he wouldn't be here at all now, would he?

How can i prove it to you? I know Give me your address and I will TAKE the time to get up really early in the morning and sacrifice my time to get dressed and drive to your house and KNOCK on your door at 8:30am Saturday Morning. Would you believe me then?

• mrsjones5
  • OldSoul
    OldSoul

daystar,

Yes, he is a real JW.

Does disobeying a directive from the Governing Body make somene not a real JW? In that case, there are no real JWs. None of them obey everything the Governing Body says, not even the Governing Body.

Since that can't be used as a criteria for determining that he is not a JW, I would say he certainly is a JW, and more specifically, he is exactly the sort of JW I want to talk with. He doesn't seem to mind trying to support his doctrines of faith. I feel we should make sure he continues to feel comfortable testing his dogma against reason.

However, I don't see any reason for him to test his dogma against vitriol.

OldSoul

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    However, I don't see any reason for him to test his dogma against vitriol

Neither do I - cool it people!

• bisous
    bisous

I don't know about popular but it is true that defd in the past month has been the 3rd most prolific poster here. hmmm.... if defd IS an active JW, their service report is fattening up quite nicely.

• daystar
    daystar
    How can i prove it to you? I know Give me your address and I will TAKE the time to get up really early in the morning and sacrifice my time to get dressed and drive to your house and KNOCK on your door at 8:30am Saturday Morning. Would you believe me then?

I sure as hell would! I know you're in my neighborhood. I'll put on a pot of coffee for you.

C'mon, how can you claim to be an upstanding Witness when you associate daily with people you know are apostate? We've been over this before. I think you are weak, unoriginal and dishonest. You apologize for a religion that you yourself are not an upstanding member of, just for the fact that you are active on this forum. This pretty much negates any arguments you make here, in my personal, not so humble, opinion.

I have very little respect for your lack of integrity to your own faith.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit