Who is the most popular poster here ? .........ummm I think I know

by vitty 52 Replies latest jw friends

• daystar
    daystar

Look, I don't have a problem at all with defd being here. Really, defd, I think you're an okay guy. But I really can't sit by silently as you speak out of both sides of your mouth, supporting WTBS doctrine on the one hand and then denying it by the very fact that you are here, conversing with KNOWN APOSTATES.

For OS:

Integrity
    Noun
    • S: (n) integrity, unity, wholeness (an undivided or unbroken completeness or totality with nothing wanting) "the integrity of the nervous system is required for normal development"; "he took measures to insure the territorial unity of Croatia"
    • S: (n) integrity (moral soundness) "he expects to find in us the common honesty and integrity of men of business"; "they admired his scrupulous professional integrity"

from princeton;s site. Or you can look here as well - http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=integrity. Or, you know, you can just look it up in any dictionary.

Defd lacks integrity by supporting WTS doctrine on the one hand, yet denying it on the other, simply by being here.

If I had had the kind of integrity to my own faith that you describe, I wouldn't be here. Do you believe I lack integrity too?

I don't have any reason to believe that you lack integrity. Did I lack integrity when I left the WTS? Yes. But I never commited myself to the religion either, as I recognized that I had doubts. Again, defd defends the religion, yet denies it by being on this forum. The hypocrisy is what annoys me.

KNOCK IT OFF. We are not here to run active JWs away or to exact vengeance for wrongs done to us on people who had damn all to do with it. You got frustrations to take out? Fine, so do I. Take it out on your local BOE or the New York elite. Don't punish someone who is already in conflict.
    Um, no. You don't know me. And you can't really assume that you can guess my motivation.
  • defd
    defd

Vitty I can stand it because I can see why it happens and understand it.

• defd
    defd

Its ok daystar you got your point across with me. I understand EVERYTHING you say. I just dont agree with you. So lets move on to something else.

• daystar
    daystar

Um, that being said, really... my disaffection for defd on this one subject has already been laid out and I really am not of a mind to address it further.

Defd, you frustrate the hell out of me at times, but I in no way desire for you to leave this forum. I would just like for you to be honest with yourself. I think you probably think that you are being honest with yourself. I disagree.

Shall I put a pot on for this Sat. morning?

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Hands down...Fred Hall. God how I miss him.....................

~Hill

• bisous
    bisous

"Again, defd defends the religion, yet denies it by being on this forum. The hypocrisy is what annoys me." Perhaps there is more to defd's being here than meets the eye? The transition out doesn't happen overnight. Now defd may protest, but being on this forum is exposing defd to ideas and experiences of others that may change views. I agree that you should just .... simmer down a bit.

• defd
    defd

Daystar as I said BEFORE I do not feel bad for coming on this site. I know Jehovah and he sees what the heart is.1samuel 16:7

• daystar
    daystar

Ok, so, you know, to answer the actual topic of this thread....

I don't know about popular, but I have my favs:

Terry, hibiscus (argh! ), tetrapod.sapien (mr roboto), defd, ms whip (rowr!), JamesThomas (Buddhisatva), billygoat (so sweet)... There are others I look for, but I just honestly can't think of their handles at the moment.

But hey, it's not a popularity contest.

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    If dfd stopped posting altogether here, I think he'd be sorely missed.

He's tried that.

He missed us, and we missed him.

• gringojj
    gringojj

What, nobody likes me?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit