Folklore, superstitions.... or NOT???

by hibiscusfire 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• glitter
    glitter

That's rather harsh you know. Hell is real. Heaven is real.

Bwwaaaahahahahahah oh OK then, go to Hell. :p

• daystar
    daystar
    You know when you shave hair from your body the hair grows back thicker? I believe these fellows shaved their entire face and the hair grew back thicker

No, this is actually a medical condition that those boys have. There is also a psychological condition called Lycanthropy - http://www.primitivism.com/lycanthropy.htm

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Bwwaaaahahahahahah oh OK then, go to Hell

Get thee hence forth. No weapon formed against me will prosper in Jesus' name.

The blood of Jesus prevails.

Remember Noah and the people who laughed at him when he was building the ark...that was real not superstition. Laughing will do you no good.

hibie.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

No, this is actually a medical condition that those boys have.

Well I can accept that too...

There are no werewolves. Sometimes people could do things to fools others too.

hibie

• glitter
    glitter

You know when you shave hair from your body the hair grows back thicker?

This is NOT true; it is a superstition... oooh.

Get thee hence forth. No weapon formed against me will prosper in Jesus' name.

The blood of Jesus prevails.

Oh, Ok....

How come they've never accidentally drilled into Hell when mining then?

• kid-A
    kid-A

"Get thee hence forth. No weapon formed against me will prosper in Jesus' name.

The blood of Jesus prevails!!!"

• Legolas
    Legolas
    You know when you shave hair from your body the hair grows back thicker? I believe these fellows shaved their entire face and the hair grew back thicker.

hibie

No they are not Hibie...I have seen shows of these boys, notice I said BOYS!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

How come they've never accidentally drilled into Hell when mining then?

Hell is a bottomless pit!

One of Satan's favorite lies is to try to convince people that they suffer their hell on earth and that there is none hereafter. Hell is described not only as a fiery place of torment, but also as a separation from God and His saints, a place where there is continual torment.

Jesus described this place as such a place of horror that it would be better to sever a member of our body that would lead us there, than to end up in that place of torments.

Jesus made a way for us to escape this evil through our repentance and acceptance of what He did for us on the cross when He died for the sins of our flesh.

This place was prepared for the devil and his fallen angels. It was never meant for man to go there. Man is going there by choosing to follow Satan and his evil ways by rejecting the free grace Jesus is offering to mankind.

Hibie

• glitter
    glitter

Hibiscusfire, you are at it again!

http://www.bible.com/answers/ahell.html

If you're going to copy and paste at least give references, stop passing off other people's nonsense as your own feeble thinking!

Oh and Hell can't be bottomless if it's underneath the surface of the Earth... otherwise it would poke out of Australia. Or maybe that's why Aussies get such hot weather! LOL.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

No they are not Hibie...I have seen shows of these boys, notice I said BOYS!

Are you 100% sure?

When I was 12 years old I took my father's shaver and shaved off the hair from my arms two times and it grew different. I stopped that then because I was told it would grow back thicker than how it was....and it did....so silly of me.

Hibie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit