Folklore, superstitions.... or NOT???

by hibiscusfire 89 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hibi...I don't get it!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

And the pope believes that the Eucharist is Jesus Christ Himself in the flesh!!!!

The pope keeps insisting. He quotes the Council of Trent:

"the consecration of the bread and wine effects the change of the whole substance of the bread into the substance of the body of Christ our Lord, and of the substance of the wine into his blood. And the holy Catholic Church has fittingly and properly called this change transubstantiation."

Hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Hibi...I don't get it! What do you mean child? What don't you get? I don't get it! Hibie

• Legolas
    Legolas

Hibi do you find that weird of the pope?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

And you know what they say about Buddha's "Sacred" Tooth?

Buddhist people believe that the tooth's presence would put an end to bad luck. They feel once the tooth is there, their troubles will be over.

hibie

• Legolas
    Legolas

And the pope believes that the Eucharist is Jesus Christ Himself in the flesh!!!!

The pope keeps insisting. He quotes the Council of Trent:

"the consecration of the bread and wine effects the change of the whole substance of the bread into the substance of the body of Christ our Lord, and of the substance of the wine into his blood. And the holy Catholic Church has fittingly and properly called this change transubstantiation."

Hibe

Hibi do you find that weird?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

You must place a hand in front of your mouth when sneezing. Your soul may escape otherwise.

It is a silly belief .... some people believe that the devil can enter your body when you sneeze.

When someone says "God bless you" it drives the devil away.

I say, "God bless you." Because I think at least he has a nose to sneeze to prevent dust from further going up his / her nose.

Hibe

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Yes weird. The pope is wierd himself because he also believes that the catholic church gave us the bible.

Oh please. Those scriptures were there before the catholic church even existed. Just because the bible is the way it is now with all the scriptures in it now does not mean the catholic church did it.

Hibe

• Legolas
    Legolas

LOL...I thought you were catholic! If you don't mind me asking... What religion are you?

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

Someone just told me yellow lighters are bad luck. I just bought one. Should I light up one and see what happens? Maybe my computer will crash!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit