OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• defd
    defd

HIBIE? did you have something going on with gbl?

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Right, you two are married like I'm married to Patrick Bateman.

• JH
    JH

I have only one question defd: Why is it that you don't post at home, but Hibi does?

• defd
    defd

Because she is a stay home mom. I bring home the bacon and she fries it up in a pan

• under74
    under74

OKAY...pretty freaking sure now this is a con. Goodluck defd. I tried to give you good comments but what you're pulling right now is BS so whatever happens to you---good luck but if you still manage to stay on JWD I won't respond to any of your posts.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I'll be right back. Someone is calling.

Hibie

• JH
    JH

What I meant was, if she can post from home, why can't you when you get home?

• defd
    defd

Let me end this because it seems that someones feelings are getting hurt and i never intended for that to happen. All this was is a PRANK, a JOKE just some harmless fun to lighten up the mood around here. I did do it because some here did insinuate that hibie and i were a couple, all because we agreed with one another. So I thought ok lets go with it. Sorry if I hurt anyones feelings .

D.

• under74
    under74
    I'll be right back. Someone is calling.

Who pists something like that....you're not on an IM system!!! Be a better liar!

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    I'm sure they are very sexy, at least in your own mind, but apparently DEFD lacks something you desire, otherwise your eyes wouldn't be wandering. As for your weak effort to disparage Mrs. Jones, Hibiscus, don't even go there. Mrs. Jones is far wiser, classier, and sexier than you could ever dream of being.

You tell em baby!

Josie ~ that man makes me wish sometimes that I was single shh dont tell the hubby lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit