OK! Ya'll busted us.. Hibi and I are.............................

by defd 148 Replies latest jw friends

• under74
    under74

Not very good defd. Most of the people here are genuine. Pranks aren't called for even if you are on the defense...

• JH
    JH

I found it funny

• defd
    defd

Lighten up under. APRIL FOOLS< SMILE YOUR ON CANDID CAMER< YOUVE BEEN PUNKED> Just a joke, have a sense of humor ,crying in the mud.

• luna2
    luna2

Aw, dang, and here I was ready to bust on defd and ask why a good JW would feel his wife up in public. (hibi posted a question or statement about her man groping her and not being respectful a while back).

You guys are very naughty.

Also want to say that while I can usually take a joke just fine, being nasty to mrsjones is not okay.

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

GBL, dude you are still in the running, they aren't really married, just pulling our pork. Crank up that mojo man and, dare I say it, get busy.

• under74
    under74

It's not April and I've never seen any of those shows as funny (and I do have humor). You're on a site where people are to going because for the most part they have no other place to go and talk about their experiences/situations. When you post as a JW and people respond---then you go back on it---know that what you just did in this thread makes it so that no one that can take you that seriously.

• Preston
    Preston
    I'm so sorry Hibie. (((((((Hibie))))))

ROFL MIS!

- Preston

• horrible life
    horrible life

And I was so looking forward to the pictures. shucks, (as I stomp my foot) Could you both at least have a rendezvous to tell us about.? I have never seen a thread get this many hits so fast.

As in the Sleepless in Seattle movie you are MFEO (Made For Each Other) j/k damn, I love these $10.00 pills HL

• defd
    defd

I have never seen a thread get this many hits so fast.

Thats what i told hibie before we did this. I knew it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit