After my un-DF'ing, I have sent a letter to everyone in my hall.

by kwintestal 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    The elders are sure going to look like A**holes when they disfellowship you again.

Hahah.... my thoughts exactly ..... if they do.

I can see them in the back room already. "We can't DF him, we will look like complete TOOLS in front of the congregation."

Hahah.... too funny.

Good job Kwin-ster ....

-ithinkisee

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Kwin -

By this time tomorrow the elders will be scrambling to get a 'Local needs' talk ready for the service meeting this week or next.

I suspect you have stirred the hornets nest pretty well this time round. They will be coming at you stingers ready I fear.

I have sent a few selective letters myself - but I was not able to send so many. Keep us informed.

Jeff

• professor
    professor

That's how your're gonna get 'em, Kwin. Just keep underestimatin' 'em.

Props.

-pro

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

I got my first call about the letter today. It was the unbaptized mate of a JW. He wanted to know who it was, where it was, does he have to worry about his boys! Great response!

Kwin

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

Awesome!

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Excellent! Get the peopel talking!!!

Second, write a letter to the Watch Tower Society to request clarification by means of a public written publication, that specifically tells its readers to go to the police first with any matters relating to sexual abuse of children

I just noticed this in your letter and I understand why you put it in... there is NO publicly written Watchtower publication that tells parents to go to the police first. There are a few that suggests that a parent might want to do this, but no where does it actually say: "call the police immediately" or "bring the child to the emergency room immediately for DNA and other tests".

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

WAY

TO

GO!!!!

That is pure class, my friend!!!

Hot on the heels of your un-disfellowshipping, they are going to be in a quandry about DF'ing you again. When they do, the cong will be in no doubt about what it's for, and it will remind them again of this letter

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

LittleToe ... I've not been permitted to speak from the platform for 3 years now, so I was unable to go out with as much of a bang as you, however I would have loved to! THAT took balls of steel. I worked with what I had, which just happened to be the congregation list that was given to me when I moved to the hall.

Kwin

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Which is perhaps another reason why the "Society" discourages such lists. Well done

• Rabbit
    Rabbit
    I got my first call about the letter today. It was the unbaptized mate of a JW. He wanted to know who it was, where it was, does he have to worry about his boys! Great response!

Kwin

The 1st of 60 carefully planted seeds...sprout ! (Why don't we have an 'applause' icon ??) Sean, Don't get all big-headed or anything, but, I just wanted to say that your calm, reasonableness through out all of this has been, imo, the key to your success. I wasn't near mature as you are when I was your age and probably still am not. You've been smart, diligent and thoughtful in your mission...the fact that the basis for this 'mission' is pure rage, at what happened to you and many others, makes how you have conducted yourself truly amazing. I am empressed to say the least... Rabbit (of the can't wait for the Elders to come out of cardiac arrest and stop hyper-ventilating)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit