After my un-DF'ing, I have sent a letter to everyone in my hall.

by kwintestal 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• claytoncapeletti
    claytoncapeletti

The elders are sure going to look like A**holes when they disfellowship you again. Some members will overlook your letter and just go along with what the elders tell them to think. Hopefully some of the people who got your letter are going to think what the F**K, why are they disfellowshipping him for this? If anything you get to set the story straight and some people will see through the WTS lies.

This reminds me of the scene from Half Baked when the spanish kid quits his job at the burger shack. " F*ck you, F*ck you, F*ck you, not you your pretty cool and F*ck you. Peace, I'm out of here"

Best of luck and good job!

Clayton

"Brothers dont shake hands, brothers got to hug"

• jgnat
    jgnat

JW's visit Fark?

• Maverick
    Maverick

I thought your letter was well constructed, without undue rhetoric, reasonable and intelligently presented...and for those reasons they won't get it! As soon as you linked to Silent Lambs they would know you have consorted with apostates. Molesting children, demeaning women, and defaming the True God are small crimes compared with speaking ill of the WTS. They are jealous and petty little demi-gods up there in New York. Exposing the sins of the WTS is the only real unforgivable sin. But personally I was impressed, you are wise beyond your years!

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Pedophiles count on secrecy and silence to perform their dirty deeds. You opened the opportunity for people to question the disgusting secret the elders try to hide ! A heartfelt congratulations and thank you to you and Mrs Kwin.

Thanks, Apostanator

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

There is a great account on another site www.disfellowshipped.com where people were DF then RI then DF again then some RI. Droves were inoculated against having anything to do with the cult again.

HB

• Midget-Sasquatch
    Midget-Sasquatch

I think you did an excellent job with the tone of the letter too. I'm sure it'll get a few parents more sensitized to who's interacting with their children.

And I don't think the BOE will be making any announcements for a while. If a couple of pathetic elders really felt ridiculed by all thats transpired, they'll likely just keep the spy net active in the hope of finding something else to DF you on. I'd wager, as a body, they will be glad to leave well enough alone.

• delilah
    delilah

BEAUTIFUL Kwin.....

• Honesty
    Honesty

You Rule, Kwin. !!!!

Blindsided them, you did.

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Balls my friend! And you've got 'em big and plenty!

I wish I had done the same many years ago. Maybe my recovery wuold have been quicker.

steve

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Excellent letter!!! Here's hoping it rouses a few slumbering hearts and minds...

~Merry

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit