After my un-DF'ing, I have sent a letter to everyone in my hall.

by kwintestal 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

Oh boy...

If they have undf'd you for fear of being sued this letter on this topic is the worst possible motive to df you (again).

Very very good move...

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Wonderful Kwin............................

Great letter! One of these days if and when we ever meet......I will buy you all you can handle.... to celebrate this moment.

HappyDad

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

JustTickledPink, I love not sounding crazy! Not often I hear that!

avishai, you're always there! Thanks!

claytoncapeletti, the point from the get-go was to make the elders look like assholes. It's worked for me so far, of course they're so predictable it's easy for me to stay a couple steps ahead. Except for the part when they DF'd me ... that just threw me right off, but I sorted that out!

jgnat, thanks for the PM! It meant a lot.

Maverick, I put the silentlambs.org link on there on purpose. I knew they would know off the bat that it was "apostate" yet gives those who don't know what's going on a chance to see for themselves.

Hamsterbait, I'll check out that site.

midge, I hope they do make an announcement soon. Will give me more to write about! They won't be doing it behind my back this time though.

Narkissos, I hope I've played my cards right. They'll have a lot to discuss before they contact me again.

HappyDad, next time I'm in PA, I'll let you know! Congrats on being a JEDI!

Everyone else! Thanks for your support. It's great to know that everyone here is behind me (just don't get on my bad side)

Kwin

• Soledad
    Soledad

I am very anxious to see what happens next.

Good job Kwin!

• juni
    juni

Good evening Shaun!

I feel you did an excellent job with your letter. Unlike others that want to bury their heads in the sand or not rock the boat, you have integrity and are bringing a terrible thing to light. And you are willing to accept the consequences. I applaud you and thank you for what you have done!!! Juni Breeze :)

• juni
    juni

I apologize for misspelling your name, Sean. Have a great evening. Juni

• No Apologies
    No Apologies

There is no need to DF you, you have DA'd yourself with that letter.

Horefully though, it will cause any readers to stop and think about where their children are and who they are with.

No Apologies

• Jourles
    Jourles

It would have been really funny to add to the end of the letter,

"And I thank Jehovah for using his Holy Spirit for righting a serious wrong and guiding me to write this letter to all of you dear friends."

Good letter.

• horrible life
    horrible life

Great letter. I think most people who receive this will read it, even if they are warned not to. Curiosity, is a powerful thing. And if they don't know what silentlambs is, they might just look it up.

The problem with pedophiles in the congregation is the reason that my wife is no longer willing to be associated with Jehovah’s Witness

Did you get accosted by any witness chicks? They are like vultures!!! HL

• Poztate
    Poztate
    I'm done with the local group now. I've made the elders feel like asses in front of the hall and now have let everyone know where I and my family stand. It feels good to leave on my own terms.

Kwin

Way to go KWIN....They will cast you out once again for being "honest" with them but MAYBE a few people will start to think for themselves.....

JW's visit Fark?

My thought too.....FARK all JW's...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit