After my un-DF'ing, I have sent a letter to everyone in my hall.

by kwintestal 94 Replies latest jw experiences

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    There is no need to DF you, you have DA'd yourself with that letter

They're NOT going to make that mistake again. I've made asses of themselves once, I'll do it again if they're so stupid.

Jourles, funny addition. Where were you before I sent it? Oh, vacation. Hope you had a good time.

Horrible Life, I think they were scared of me. I reeked of worldling with my beard and sneakers at the meeting!

Poztate, The elders are most scared when the cong starts to think. No good can come of it from the WTS point of view.

Juni, I've had my name spelt wrong since I was a kid. No big deal! Thanks for the thoughts!

Kwin

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Kwin - excellent point concerning DNA and taking kids to the Police FIRST. Great point really.

You've done it pal, you've gone out on your terms and left the cong a better place for it with this letter.

Oh and a nice touch making them undisfellowship you. That was a first.

How many people did you enbolden and educate?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I now dub you ApostaPlaya - have a mod change your name.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Kwin - excellent point concerning DNA and taking kids to the Police FIRST. Great point really.

I must admit, I took that point from another letter I read. I'm not sure if I can divulge where I got it from or who wrote it, but if they're reading I hope they take credit for it.

Kwin

• talesin
    talesin

Good point, Nark

Oh boy...

If they have undf'd you for fear of being sued this letter on this topic is the worst possible motive to df you (again).

Kwin, I never thought of this, but yah ...

t

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    Good point, Nark

Oh boy...

If they have undf'd you for fear of being sued this letter on this topic is the worst possible motive to df you (again).

Kwin, I never thought of this, but yah ...

Yeah, the Holy Spirit WTS legal dept. is really going to have to think about it twice before it decides what to do.

On one hand, you have someone who isn't scared of them and knows his rights, on the other hand, you have a cong of JW's who know EVERYTHING that has been going on. What do you do?

Kwin ... the newest Emperor!

• Aude_Sapere
    Aude_Sapere

Maybe not this week, maybe not next week, but one day in the fairly near future, someone will hear rumor of a problem and will remember your letter.

Guaranteed.

This will help some 'honest-hearted' people see 'the truth' for the lie that it is.

Nice work!

-Aude.

• Bryan
    Bryan

Kwin,

Good on you. Wouldn't it be great if all those in hiding in the congos could write letters like this before bailing!

Now the entire congo is going to need "adjustment in their thinking".

Bryan

Have You Seen My Mother

• Cygnus
    Cygnus

I'm impressed, Kwin. I know you'll keep us posted. I add my thoughts of encouragement and support to you and your family.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Kwin, you are my hero

Dams ( hoping to stay on the good side )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit