My undisfellowshipping

by kwintestal 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• Carol
    Carol

Brenda, my comment was made tongue-in-cheek! I was trying to be funny! Hence the I was not being critical, honestly!

Kwin, after reading your list, I wouldn't hold my breat.....but at the very least you've won this battle!

• Quotes
    Quotes

(Quotes plants his tongue firmly in his cheek and quips...)

The second announcement does *NOT* contradict the first announcement. Rather, it further clarifies and refines the previous announcement. This is not flip-flopping with Kwin's eternal fate, but rather is "tacking" like a boat on the sea. Although there may appear to be deviation, in fact there is always forward movement. Jehovah's Holy Spirit holy spirit is steadily moving the elder body forward. Are we not thankful for the elder arrangement Elder Arrangement?

(Quotes returns his tongue to where it belongs...)

• anewme
    anewme

I envy the fact you will now be resurrected again.

• defd
    defd

so kwin why did you want to be reinstated? I may have missed that one.

• rebel8
    rebel8

He is just trying to force the elders to follow their own rules, defd. The elders DFd him without even notifying him, inviting him to a JC, or allowing a one week period in which he is allowed to appeal. Those are their rules and they flagrantly violated their rules.

• Rayvin
    Rayvin
    So these bastards waited until most of the congregation had fallen asleep at the end of two boring hours and then announced, "Oh, by the way, BrotherKwinisaJehovah'sWitnessnowquickletssingasongbeforeanyonewakesupandaskswhatthehellisgoingon

That is funny! Thats exactly how I felt when I heard it. Wow.. they did a rush job on saving someones life! They don't want anyone thinking " man.. you mean the perfect elders that pray to jehovah for his holy spirit before making any decision actually made a WRONG decision????"

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I was going to ask Kwin........... how did you approach them ref your undisfellowshipping? How did you get that ball rolling? Is there some other thread I should read?

• funkyderek
    funkyderek

defd:

so kwin why did you want to be reinstated? I may have missed that one.

He wasn't reinstated. His disfellowshipping was annulled due to the elders not following the rules. They disfellowshipped him without due process (such as it is) and, most likely concerned about legal ramifications, were forced to mutter a retraction - although not, of course, an apology.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit