My undisfellowshipping

by kwintestal 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

It's like 250kb. Not big at all.

Kwin

• zev
    zev

i'll pm you with my email, i can host it.

• ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Please share your congregation's reaction to this.

Did anyone come up to you after the meeting?

Have the elders offered a shepherding call? Better yet, you could ask for one...

This is just too rich!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

It works now!

Thanks Shera!

Kwin

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

OK, now you may be wondering why they upheld Mrs. Kwin's ... well, she couldn't care less about being DF'd. She's happy to be done with it all. Me on the other hand, I like to be a pain in the ass and push things too far. So I made a stink.

During the meeting, someone who I sat beside (there were very few seats left) got up and left for another seat during the song. I showered, I swear! After the announcement, several people around me shook my hand, and talked to me. Asked about my kids and so on (so they knew who I was). One elder offered me magazines, so I took them. I need some bathroom deodorisors anyway. I talked to the guy who shunned us at Walmart (he was the people greeter) about a year or so ago, and he said, "Sorry, I'd love to talk but I have to run to work." Poor guy. I haven't seen him at Walmart since. I wonder if he was canned. As I headed to the back of the hall, the "sister" who I was seated beside, and that switched seats came up to me and hesitantly shook my hand. I was almost out the door, when one of the elders said, "Sean, we'd still like to meet with you sometime soon. There's a few things we'd like to discuss, and sending letters back and forth isn't the best way to go about it." I suggested we meet right away (since the tape recorder was still running), but he said another time. What a laugh!

Kwin

• shera
    shera

Thanks to my hubby and your welcome.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

So are you back on the school? Did you handle mikes tonight?

LOL! I would've LOVED to see the brother relating this announcement! And I love how it was presented, "Oh yeah [mumble..mumble] Sean's still a Witness. NOW LET'S RISE AND SING SONG NUMBER blah, blah...." Nothing to see here, Holy Spirit's still on the elder's body, move along, move along...

Priceless!

Dave

• z
    z

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

That was hilarious Kwin. What a joke. Now you ARE one of Jehovah's Witnesses again. Their whole set-up is so painfully stupid I feel embarrassed for them from just listening to that recording.

GBL

• damselfly
    damselfly

That was IT?! Glad for the sound clip, it brought back lovely memories

They're lucky fortunate that nobody sneezed during the announcent, people would still think you were D'fd !

Congrats!

Dams

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit