My undisfellowshipping

by kwintestal 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• Legolas
    Legolas

Kwin that is GREAT!!!!!

• Scully
    Scully
    "Sean, we'd still like to meet with you sometime soon. There's a few things we'd like to discuss, and sending letters back and forth isn't the best way to go about it." I suggested we meet right away (since the tape recorder was still running), but he said another time.

kwin, "another time" means "Well, we haven't got enough evidence to DF you right now, and since you've got us by the short curlies and everything has to go by the book, we have to check everything with the CO first. But next time he visits, you'll be hearing from us."

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I would imagine that the congregation must think that the elders have thier fingers up thier butts on that one! I love it. The words spoken by the elders on earth that are already sealed in heaven were unlocked and you were free at last. What a load of manure.

Give 'em hell Kwin.

W.Once

• horrible life
    horrible life

So, if you would have gotten your tie caught in the urinal, at the midpoint,and drowned, before the announcement, would you have no hope of the resurection? HL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

"Oh, our error, we didn't mean to announce Br. Kwin AND Sis. Kwin. Just Sis. Kwin. Just a simple oversight of the Holy Spook"

"Poor Br. Kwin. With that wife of his now no longer one of Jehovah's Witnesses! It must really be rough on him".

So, Kwin, are you underwhelmed and laughing your arse off?

Hugs and love Brother

Bren

• kwintestal
    kwintestal
    So, if you would have gotten your tie caught in the urinal, at the midpoint,and drowned, ;before the announcement, would you have no hope of the resurection?&

I went into the restroom in order to take a picture of myself in the mirror giving the finger. I was doing that for Richie Rich, but a guy in a wheel chair used the oppourtunity of my heading to the washroom to go himself since I could hold the door open for him, so I couldn't take the pic with him in the can with me. Kinda ticked me off, but whatever. I'm glad I will be resurected now though.

Kwin

• Carol
    Carol

Does this mean we are all "bad association" and you will no longer be posting (speaking) to us?

Technically I think you can probably count the time if every once in a while the words Jehovah, New System of Things and Armagedon enter the conversation/posting.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Brenda... I hear you are disfellowshipped and I can't talk to you. I'll laugh here in my corner, but you can't know what I'm laughing at, nor can I continue to laugh shoud you laugh with me. That would be against "the word".

Carla ... I just counted one hour.

Kwin

• Will Power
    Will Power

so if you are now und'd, does that mean that you are starting again with a clean slate?

Will that also mean that pagan holidays are ok at your house - so as not to upset your UBM?

hmmm

• vitty
    vitty

So after they visit, they have a liitle chat, decide to DFs you (again) So in a couple of weeks they will have to make another announcement that Kwin is DEFINITELY DFs this time , What a joke !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit