My undisfellowshipping

by kwintestal 87 Replies latest jw experiences

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What a WEIRD statement!

I've heard a lot of things in the borg but that's a new one!.

So cryptic ;"Delete in your memory banks xxxxxx is no longer one of JWs" and replace it with "xxxxx is one of JWs"

I don't suppose anyone who was there to hear it would have realised that they were listening to an announcement from a mind-control cult!

Now Kwin, now that you're one of THEM again, you'll have to put in a report - will you be reporting time you spend on JWD?

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

Now that you mention it Ozzie, that is hour number two for this month.

Kwin

• JH
    JH

Where was your tape recoreder?

• Purza
    Purza

I also find it entertaining that it was the very last announcement before the song. Once you found out you were going to be DF'd, didn't you go down the hall and found that they already had made the announcement in the middle of the meeting? They sure didn't beat around the bush the first time around.

Anyway, thanks for the audio -- priceless!

Purza

• JH
    JH

Maybe you could have asked the brother tapping the meeting to pass you the cassette and you could have made a double. The sound was clear enough, but it would have been even better with the meeting cassette.

• blondie
    blondie

I always wondered how they would undo a wrong disfellowshipping/daing. It can't be a reinstatement announcement. That also means you aren't on restrictions.

Did anyone come up to you afterwards?

Blondie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Audio came in loud and clear with windows XP and IE

Awesome!

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

JH, the recorder was in my suit jacket's outside pocket. I was going to wear just jeans and a tee shirt, but then Mrs Kwin reminded me that I would have nowhere to keep the recorder. Because they waited until the very end, right before the announcement was really muffled because I was getting stuff ready to dart, I heard the announcement comming, so I sat perfectly still so the recorder coudl pick it up.

Blondie, yes, I talked to several there, except the chair of the JC, who looked kind of pissed. I did talk to someone else on the JC though, who quickly stated that they wanted to invite me to another! Lucky me! I actually got an invite this time! Come to think of it though, he didn't say if it would be with two elders or three. Of course I'll let everyone know as soon as I find out.

Kwin

• horrible life
    horrible life

So here is the rumor mill for those who don't know "the truth" about what is going on in the hall.

The young unmarried and older ugly sisters are all talking this morning. It seems that Mrs. Kwin was whoring around, and Mr. Kwin threatened to kill the other guy. They disfellowshiped both of them. Then 2 witnesses that saw the whole encounter with the 2 men came forward. They told how loving Kwin was when he confronted the "other man".

Now poor Mr. Kwin is looking for a new place to live. He and Mrs. Kwin are splitsville. Oh, I do hope he is eating right. I bet he would really like my Tuna Casserole. Another sister, is looking into getting contacts, to get rid of those bottle end glasses. Another could offer to come over when he has the kids to help him out with them. Another is all a ditz trying to figure out a way to call him, and offer him her shoulder to cry on. She knows she has to hurry, because that b$tch, miss way too much makeup, always is the first one to make her move on the single brothers. Miss regular pioneer,thinks she should invite him out in service. She is thinking of the most remote territory...... The phones and Mary Kay are heating up. HL

It sounded like someone farted.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit