Why do people hate Americans?

by dorayakii 121 Replies latest social current

• skyman
    skyman

I am a student in history. Winston Church Hill made a plea to the US at the beginning of the war that the WORLD would fall to Hitler if we did not join in. We USA said the H*LL with the world we will live in our box and let the world die. But it was not untill the USA joined the war that everything change. By the time We joined in Hilters Army's were hundreds of time stronger that at the beginning of the War. Because he cannibalized other nations which made him stronger the more he ate the rest of the world the heathier he became, piece by piece. We were fighting Japan and kicking BUTT. We are the ones that died by the thousand on Fench sand. No matter what anyone says we did not have to do it. We could of fortified our borders and let you all die.

The fact that finally the world is sending help is good but why did it take so long!!! Many news reports have said it was not untill we asked the world for help that help was promised. Many here in the USA feel this way "why did we have to ask for help anyway." Why is simple we wrote our congressmen and demanded that others in the world help because we are allway's helping them.

• Pole
    Pole

:The fact that finally the world is sending help is good but why did it take so long!!! Many news reports have said it was not untill we asked the world for help that help has been promised. Many here in the USA feel why did we have to ask for help anyway. Why is simply we wrote our congressmen and demanded that others in the world help because we allway's help them
    Skyman, you're spouting complete utter BS again. Help was offered imediately. It was the US state department that was hesitating whether to accept it. That's all Europe waited for for so long: a permission from your government.
    I can't believe you have such strong opinions knowing so little.
    Pole

• Pole
    Pole
    Friday, 2 September 2005, 22:18 GMT 23:18 UK http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4210264.stm
    World mobilises to aid US victims
    More than 44 foreign governments and international organisations have offered aid to help with the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
    Sri Lanka and Indonesia, who were recipients of US assistance after the tsunami, were among the list of potential donors.
    Cuba and Venezuela put aside their differences with the Bush administration to offer assistance.
    The US state department said all the offers were being examined.
    Returning a favour
    President Hugo Chavez of Venezuela - a major oil exporting country - said he had offered to send cheap fuel.
    The state department has not decided whether to accept it.
    The United States is so often at the forefront of international aid efforts to help less fortunate nations
    Foreign Minister Alexander Downer
    Singapore sent Chinook helicopters following a request by the US to Fort Polk, Louisiana, to help to ferry supplies and undertake airlift missions.
    Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon wrote to President George Bush offering medical teams, saying they could be ready within 24 hours.
    Sri Lanka said it was donating $25,000 (£13,500) to the American Red Cross, while Japan has pledged $200,000 and Australia, $8m (£4.3m), to the charity.
    "The United States is so often at the forefront of international aid efforts to help less fortunate nations," Foreign Minister Alexander Downer said.
    Developing nations, normally recipients of US aid, offered to become donors, such as Honduras, Guatemala and Jamaica.
    The Paris-based International Energy Agency (IEA), representing 26 countries, agreed to release the equivalent of two million barrels of oil per day from emergency reserves.
    The extra supply is aimed at helping the markets deal more effectively with the disruption caused by Hurricane Katrina, said the IEA.
  • skyman
    skyman

I guess our news is lieing to us then. Because we are even upset why it took so long for our government to react. So if I am to believe you why weren't you here? I have the facts shown to me daily that the world was not here to help. Yes they are going to help but not here now as of last night News story stating exsactly what I state in my post. So I am to believe you and not the Major News articles? What I am trying to say is we give over half of the worlds free bee's out but yet we are less the 2% of the world population.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

We were fighting Japan and kicking BUTT we are the one sthat died by the thousand on Fench sand and no matter what anyone says we did not have to do it. We could of fortified our borders and let you all die.

Skyman

As a self confessed Student of history..surely you know full well that Hitler planned the building of Long range Fighter/Bomber Aircraft..he certainly didnt need them for Europe..he OWNED most of Europe!Many U-Boats were in American Waters before 1941 (the Year america entered the war..not the Year WW2 started as some Americans think)and could have done great damage .

There was no way on Earth that IF Britain fell ..and IF Russia was quickly knocked out he wouldnt have turned his Eyes west.

Yes thousands of Americans died..thousands of British/commonwealth died.But its really worth remembering the 27 Million Soviets who died.

You really should rethink your ignorant and plainly foolish comments.

• Pole
    Pole

:I guess our news is lieing to us then. Because we are even upset why it took so long for our government to react. So if I am to believe you why weren't you here? I have the facts shown to me daily that the world was not here to help. Yes they are going to help but not here now as of last night News story stating exsactly what I state in my post. So I am to believe you and not the Major News articles? What I am trying to say is we give over half of the worlds free bee's out but yet we are less the 2% of the world population.
    Skyman, if you don't believe me, then how do you explain the BBC news article above? Are you a big fan of Fox NEWS? LOL. I'd love to see your sources. All I have seen so far is another example of US megalomania-based "opinions".
    Pole

• Pole
    Pole

One more thing:
    :So if I am to believe you why weren't you here?
    1) Because a large scale aid operation cannot be carried out in the US with the State Department witholding permission for four days.
    2) Because your mighty army couldn't contain the situation in terms of security for four long days.
    Pole

• ballistic
    ballistic

skyman:

I am a student in history

As you're not doing too well at history, have you ever thought about taking up "International Relations"?

• bisous
    bisous

OMG I laughed so hard I snorted !!! My dog thinks I have lost my marbles!!!

too funny, ballistic!

• Simon
    Simon

BTW: The UK is still paying the US for the war. It should be paid off next year. We might be able to afford another one soon.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit