Why do people hate Americans?

by dorayakii 121 Replies latest social current

• ballistic
    ballistic

On a thread entitled: Why do people hate Americans? skyman said "But if it was not for us here in the USA you would be kissing Hitlers statue right now."

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

. But if it was not for us here in the USA you would be kissing Hitlers statue right now.

yawn...also total BS as is regularly proven on this forum.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I think some Americans get taught a completely different history to us, oh yes it's called Hollywood.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    I think some Americans get taught a completely different history to us, oh yes it's called Hollywood.

Ballistic, that isn't the case. I guess the reason many Americans feel this way is because we were the last ones to enter the war. Before that it seemed as if the war was going to be won by Hitler. When in reality is was the work of all those Countries in unity against Hitler that won it. If we would all just sit back and realise just how much we ALL need each other then I think some of this hate would stop. I want to see the world, but I don't want to visit where I am not welcomed with open arms. I love people and I want them to love me to. I guess it's just to much to ask.

• Pole
    Pole

:WHERE IS THE REST OF THE WORLD NOW THAT WE NEED YOUR HELP? We have our faults but we correct them. THE rest of the world lays at our door and crys when they our help. Let CHINA go after the world like Hilter did and see who you call on to defend you right to hate us!!!!
    You'd better quit ranting about WW2 and check the facts.
    There's a lot of help coming from Europe in the form of aircrafts, food supplies, medicines and oil reserves. This has been partly discussed on this thread:
    http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/14/97505/1675777/post.ashx#1675777
    Now I've heard the US has officially asked the EU and NATO for help. This is good. Even Fidel Castro offered you a 1000 doctors and medicines. So, don't rant. Europe and other parts of the world are showing sympathy and support.
    Pole

• Simon
    Simon
    But if it was not for us here in the USA you would be kissing Hitlers statue right now.

I think you'll find that it was *us*, the UK, who faught the Nazis alone way before America entered the war and also faught in the pacific. So, if it wasn't for us you would be kissing Hitlers statue and eating Sushi right?

Really, it's tired comments like this that make people think some Americans are uneducated obnoxious idiots.

The fact is everyone faught together and it was a join effort. We didn't save you. You didn't save us. We all saved each other.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    I want to see the world, but I don't want to visit where I am not welcomed with open arms

I'm sure you would be welcomed with open arms. We've had several people drop in from the US to apostfests and I always look forward to seeing them.

• roybatty
    roybatty
    . But if it was not for us here in the USA you would be kissing Hitlers statue right now.

yawn...also total BS as is regularly proven on this forum.

Not Hitler's but maybe Stalin's. I have to admit, if I were a Brit., statements like this would piss me off. It would have taken longer and cost a lot more lives but in the end Germany would have lost to Britian and the Soviets even if the U.S. hadn't entered the war. However, the Brits could not have stopped the Soviets from taking control over more of Europe. France, Holland, Belgium, West Germany, etc. would have been under Soviet control and been more like Poland for some 50 years. Also, I don't believe they would have had the resources to free Asia from Japan. IMO the British would have made some type of deal to allow Japan to keep what they had taken in order to prevent Australia from being taken.

• WildHorses
    WildHorses
    The fact is everyone faught together and it was a join effort. We didn't save you. You didn't save us. We all saved each other.

Aha! I said it first. naner naner

• Soledad
    Soledad

But if it was not for us here in the USA you would be kissing Hitlers statue right now.
    My fellow Americans please! FDR was itching, dying to get into the war well before Hitler invaded anything!! Read this article!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit