The 12-Member Governing Body - Pics, info and analysis on the new additions

by Neo 81 Replies latest jw friends

• integ
    integ
    a bunch of old crackers

I hope to become an old cracker someday, so I take offense to that remark. And I happen to be annointed too, in the Church of Latter Day Apostate Saints.

Integ.

• TopHat
    TopHat

Why isn't Larson in the Calender?

• Kaput
    Kaput

He wasn't a GB member.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

It's true that milt-ee henschell does look like theodore jaracz....just watch what you say about Ted he is my close relative! ....in all the years I've been realted to him, [before i got the d-f] I've only talked to him about a dozen times at family gathering, briefly, and once when I got to chauffuer him around [alone] for a few hours.

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

how cum i can't see any of the photos, by manuel, of ted and melita @ lunch????

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

That sister is trying to get her hand away from sir barbour!!!! she is kind cute though.......what i always wondered was why most of the young lads associated with the wtbs......look so f$^k#$g gay?

• LDH
    LDH
    just watch what you say about Ted he is my close relative! ....in all the years I've been realted to him, [before i got the d-f]

Now why would a df'd, apostate-lovin fella care about what's said about Ted "Teddy J" Jaracz?

• JapanBoy
    JapanBoy

Actually LDH I don't have any feeling for my family [on that side] at all anymore........i'm just a nutso Canuck. Ted really is related to me. I'd really like to talk to him about many of the wtbs policies and i've asked my Mother to get his email address for me but 'strange' it still is not forthcoming. Enjoyed your excellent interview with Da' Brown. God, these J-dubs can be smarmy liars!. I just feel duped completely by going along with all this shit for years

Thanks

K

• LDH
    LDH
    I just feel duped completely by going along with all this shit for years

Well if you were like a lot of us, you had no choice, you were born into said shit.

But don't be too mad. 49 is the new 29.....you have plenty of life left. Being df'd means never having to say you're sorry!

Lisa

Sorry for the horrible Love Story pun

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985
    Morris is from Italian descent and, unlike most of the predominantly childless GB, has raised two sons "in the Troof.

Were they his biological sons or like adopted or something, cuz I could have sworn the anointed are supposed to be "virgins"? Oh wait, maybe the virgin part is spirtual and the 144,000 part ONLY is the literal part. Oh wifey might have been artificially insemitated(sp?) or whatever the hell they call it...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit