The 12-Member Governing Body - Pics, info and analysis on the new additions

by Neo 81 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

alt

It looks like he has just farted.....

Also is it me or does it look like the sister is trying to prise her hand away from his????

And I love the fake smiles

• tijkmo
    tijkmo
    By the 1930’s, then, it was becoming clear that, in general, the heavenly class had been chosen. For decades now, the search has been for other sheep, whose hope is earthly. If an anointed one proves unfaithful, it is most likely that a person who has long served God faithfully as one of the other sheep would be called to fill the vacancy thus caused in the 144,000.

i dont have a problem with the nessecity for replacements to take the place of 'unfaithful' anointed ones.. (according to jw understanding) and those that are now on the gb may well be long served ones....

but they werent when they first began partaking...not as a just out of teens bethel newby..no matter how 'faithful' they have been since

are we to assume that at the time there was no-one as faithful to take the place of an 'unfaithful' one

• Golf
  • Golf
    Golf

Hmmmmm, Jackson. Is having a Tasmanian 'devil' a coincidence?

Golf

• mineralogist
    mineralogist

Excellent research Neo.

I felt free to transform it for the germans: http://www.sektenausstieg.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1326&Itemid=29
    you know: "apostates" are always informed first

• damselfly
    damselfly

Some of them manage to look almost ****nice**** in their photos, the majority just look smug. Most of all Theo. He makes me want to slap that smirk off his face.

i wish some hot sexy apostababes had kidnapped me years ago and tortured me into heathenism. oh well. dare to dream, dare to dream.

Tetra ~ If you had lived in Nova Scotia my friends and I would have taken care of ya!

Dams

• yesidid
    yesidid
    Hmmmmm, Jackson. Is having a Tasmanian 'devil' a coincidence?

Don't worry, he wasn't born there. He just lived there a few years. He was born in Queensland.

Yesidid

• Pole
    Pole

what tetra said. How many of us would think looking at bro Barber: "He's just about to become a heavenly king - a real Jesus' buddy! Wow!".
    Pole

• Legolas
  • rebel8
    rebel8
    Being white people are actually a global minority, it's funny that Jehobah would pick a bunch of old crackers to run his organization.

I have always wondered why a religion supposedly based upon a middle eastern supernatural being (Jesus) ends up to be so centered around WASPs. Perhaps it's new light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit