Do any jw pubs say "Due time has approached" ala Luke 21:8?

by Check_Your_Premises 55 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Hellrider
    Hellrider

That picture was the biggest piece of BS I have ever seen. You could have seen that dove-eagle, or whatever you called it, in any cloud. And I didn`t see a "sleeping black child", or someone wrapped in a river of fire, at all. And whatever Jesus said about signs in the sky, I doubt he meant "signs" in a sky formation, which is something everyone can see, all the time. Two buddies of mine saw the most amasing things in the skies, while on an acid-trip. Dragons fighting, heavenly beings in horse-and-wagons, armies of angels, etc (the interesting part is that they actually saw the same things...I suspect that they were talking while watching it, though, and thereby having a "shared" vision). You can see anything in the skies, JC, especially when you`re "under the influence". I think that might be a hell of a whole lot more interesting than your BS photograph, though, because there`s nothing in your photograph.

All in all: I think you need help. Go see a psychiatrist, dude.

• heathen
    heathen

JCanon--- I think what is seen is far more convincing than a face in the clouds . I don't think jesus will make any talk show appearances .LOL These days tho we do have the technology to actually video strange goings on so perhaps that is a way of fulfilling it but it's more likely tho that when he reveals the the city of new jerusalem which is enormous in size that the whole earth will be able to see it when it approaches and decends on earth . Of course jesus will be in it at the time . I think the mourning part may likely be in conjunction with luke 6:25. They did enjoy tormenting jesus but they wind up under complete despair when he returns .

• JCanon
    JCanon

Hi Hellrider. I don't blame you if the scan does not come up to your standards, it is rather blurry, and you probably can imagine a lot of other things in this picture, but why on this date in this place with a person with a camera get these images? And why is it so pertinent to the specific kingdom?

That picture was the biggest piece of BS I have ever seen. You could have seen that dove-eagle, or whatever you called it, in any cloud. And I didn`t see a "sleeping black child", or someone wrapped in a river of fire, at all.
    But you're not done yet! You have to find (or do I?) a copy of the "REVEALTION" book and check out the subliminal art with the sleeping black face in the hand of Jesus next to a flying bird symbol. That's what you must compare. When I saw this, which was the first time, by the way, I recognized the obvious dove and sleeping black child. These are GOD'S images to commicate the concept of a "son" (i.e. a child) with a black complexion (i.e. black clouds). As I said, I was puzzled by the mummy figure at first until it was revealed to me by the JIOR what it meant. But apparently the anointed have been seeing it since the birth of the Messiah in 1950 and communicated this to somebody at the WTS, sort of a sub-cult anointed reading a different message in scripture, and they put it in the Revelation Book! So if anything, this was given to me so I could confirm others were seeing it. This is not what I saw on November 26, 1992 though. And these images were not seen by the photographer. She took pictures from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. per my reference and just sent me the entire roll. I spoted this imagery on my own. So fine, I understand if you're not convinced, but it doesn't matter. This is something EXTRA I think just to prove that it's more than must my Biblical interpretation or delusions. This imagery must be considered in the context of when and how I got them and the imagery in the "Revelation" book (if I don't find it on the net I might have it somewhere on some disk). But SOMEBODY should have it, scan it and post it for me! It's the illustration where Jesus is standing in the sea giving John the scroll and in his hand is clearly the face of a sleeping person who has black features and next to it a flying bird-like object. It has to be cryptic but it's easily recognized once you see it. They wouldn't have had it in "subliminal art" pages if somebody else didn't see it. But don't worry. I pointed this out to others in the truth and they claim "I don't see any face!" So I'm not surprised.
    All in all: I think you need help. Go see a psychiatrist, dude.
    You know, I think precisely is the reason I ended up getting these photos. Finding the Messiah really is supposed to be strictly by the Bible except the anointed get to see the sign in the clouds. But it's one thing to come up with various other interpretations or claim as you have that I'm delusional or egotistical or on drugs or whatever (really, people have been quite "kind" in dealing with this) but HOW COME I HAVE PICTURES OF THE "SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN"? You can't come up with that from imagination. And why was someone in contact with me taking pictures in her backyard on this date? Clearly she was used so I could have a "witness" for the date and time of the cloud art! I don't have thousands of pictures of the sky hoping to find a good 3-part imagery. This is it! It was done once in the anniversary of the second coming by this one person who sent me the photos and then I recognized the imagery. Sorry, but the odds are just too great that is merely a coincidence, but proves this is more than my "imagination." I'll find the Revelation photos and then see what you think even though it matters not. There is no way I contrived this out of my mind. Oh well! Maybe only the anointed can see it. ???? JC
  • JCanon
    JCanon
    JCanon--- I think what is seen is far more convincing than a face in the clouds . I don't think jesus will make any talk show appearances .LOL These days tho we do have the technology to actually video strange goings on so perhaps that is a way of fulfilling it but it's more likely tho that when he reveals the the city of new jerusalem which is enormous in size that the whole earth will be able to see it when it approaches and decends on earth . Of course jesus will be in it at the time . I think the mourning part may likely be in conjunction with luke 6:25. They did enjoy tormenting jesus but they wind up under complete despair when he returns .

Sorry Heathen, but you must follow the chronology! When Jesus is a "CORPSE" is when the sign starts to appear "immediately after the tribulation of those days". The second-coming Christ is not "born" out of the woman and symbolically taken up to heaven to combine with Michael/Christ until Satan is kicked out of heaven. He undergoes the "40 days" (40 years) of temptation until it is time for him to become the Messiah. In the meantime, the secret "eagle" anointed ones, the woman with the wings of the eagle, are around the CORPSE, the dead body of the prodigal son. So this is just before the synchronization of spirit and body for the second coming. Then Jesus comes in the clouds and in "secret" to most of the world who are sleeping and not paying attention. Thus when they finally see him and he is "revealed" to the world, he will have closed the doors to the kingdom and sealed the last anointed one. The "four winds of the heavens" are held back until the last one is sealed. So then EVERYBODY will see him and know everything. But it won't help most who are now locked out of the kingdom. Keep in mind, EVERYBODY was a believer after it started to rain in Noah's day. ALL the angels know there is a God and who he is, but still rebelled. So it's not a big push to give "signs" to people who ignore the Bible and are good at making excuses anyway. This is a push to seal the 144,000x10. To separate the sheep from the goats more than convert the goats. The symbolism is the sky was that something "extra" given to the believers: He who has much, more will be given. Those with nothing even that will be taken away from them and they cannot see. I'm just having fun with this because it's interesting I have a photograph I can share of God's own concepts of explaining the specific nature of the second coming key points! To me, the imagery (that I see) is wonderful but the concept is what is magnificent. And it is given to each anointed one individually as it appeared to this one person who out of the blue contacted me, apparently for this very purpose. Otherwise, my communications with the anointed ones is "cryptic" and secretive. I guess I needed a "witness" and someone used to taking skyscapes so she was arranged. "If they don't believe Moses and the Prophets, neither will they believe someone from the dead." ??? JC

• heathen
    heathen

JCanon-- I can safely say I've never heard anybody come close to those ideas on the jesus being tempted 40 years before he combines with the arch angel michael . That sounds absurd to me . You think he is born again ? I can't agree on that one . I think when he does return to earth he only admits the faithful and true into the city of new jerusalem which is the great crowd then he destroys all that are left outside .

• JCanon
    JCanon

I found one poor graphic of the illustration in the "Revelation" Book that I was speaking of -- open for critcism, but I think since it is subliminal art the WTS at some point looked at all the suggestive scriptures that Lazarus and the prodigal son were messianic representations and were aware of some anointed ones holding to this belief having seen in the clouds this image of the sleeping black child. The WTS in subliminal art decided to mock this belief, I suppose, perhaps hoping that some would come forward on this. I really can't tell beyond the reasonable belief that this prodigal son, sleeping black image in the clouds was a hidden understanding of the WTS which they communicated via the subliminal art. But the image must have been seen by more than one person to account for this background reference. WTS doctrinal trend of thought would have otherwise let them connect to these doctrines. For instance, where Lazarus is in the "bosom position of Abraham" where Abraham is clearly Jehovah, the most direct reference is John 1:18 where this is the position of Jesus who is the "only-begotten god in the bosom position of the Father." The inference is direct. The father giving a son a banquet associated with the kingdom elsewhere in parables certainly rang true with the prodigal son parable which has to be ignored as an exception if not made a messianic interpretation and related to the witness organization as they do with all the other parables. This must have been a strong "alternative" understanding they could see but not accept. I got this graphic from some webpage dealing with subliminal art. Their "arrow" pointing to the face obscures the "dove" figure close to the hand. This may seem like pulling at straws to some but it's too much to be ignored, especially at this level when we're considering all possibilities.

JC

• JCanon
    JCanon
    heathen: JCanon-- I can safely say I've never heard anybody come close to those ideas on the jesus being tempted 40 years before he combines with the arch angel michael . That sounds absurd to me . You think he is born again ? I can't agree on that one . I think when he does return to earth he only admits the faithful and true into the city of new jerusalem which is the great crowd then he destroys all that are left outside .

Sorry. The number 40 in the Bible is often associated with a time of trial. Such as the 40 years in the wilderness for the Jews after murmuring, or the 40 days of rain in Noah's day and the 40 days of testing by Satan of Jesus at the first coming.

The chronology of the second coming being 45 years from 1947 places that event in the mid-70th week that is from 1989 to 1996. The 70th week is associated with the ministry and later death of the Messiah, etc.

It just works out for observation that note the same pattern of numbers recurring as they might apply to this second coming messiah. For instance. Since the prodigal son has to have time to te tested, rebel and leave god then return, by the time of the 70th week, the 40 year "test" period is applied. IF this was understood as a possible "condition" associated with the second coming messiah, perhaps insinuated by some scriptural reference, then this would be a time to look for the messiah's return.

The "per-messiah" had to be born, grow up, symbolically die as the prodigal son, etc. With comparison to Jesus we look at a 30 years which is the age Jesus became the Messiah, followed by the 40 years if a period of testing is suggested. The after-the-fact application for the second coming and beginning of the 70th week occurs in the prodigal son messiah's 40th year, which is consistent with the previous patterns. It's just a note of observation that the 40-year pattern can be applied to this case of the prodigal son and his 40 years from birth to 70th week relates to 40 days of testing by Satan of Jesus before he begins his ministry, officially beginning during the "Festival of Booths" which celebrates the time of year the Messiah comes into the earth.

It's a "detail" point of observation in the context of how 40 is used in scripture.

JC

• upside/down
    upside/down
    Jehovah's witnesses ARE the correct group. They are the chosen ones to preach the "good news" and 1914 indeed began the "last generation" from 1914 to 1994 (80 years) which began, as prophesied with "nation vs nation, kingdom vs kingdom", the first sign, that is a WORLD WAR, whch was WWI.

Blah, blah, blah...

What about the "love"...

They have none... they're number one disqualifying trait of being any kind of "mouth piece" of any "God"...

u/d(of the who could love a "God" that has the Dubs as His "witnesses" class)

• heathen
    heathen

That certainly is strange . A sleeping black person in the palm of the hand I never noticed that before . Their subliminal crap is really overboard . They accused me of being satanic after mentioning some strange sitings . Actually I've seen something similar to that picture in the revelation book . There would be no second guessing what it was like the picture you had to describe there . Pg . 159. I do disagree with you that jesus does not rebel at anytime . At this point he has all authority in heaven and earth and it's been that way since his resurrection .

• JCanon
    JCanon
    Actually I've seen something similar to that picture in the revelation book .

This IS frm the Revelation book! I don't have the page number or anything, just this one graphic from some "subliminal" post.

Another subliminal shows Jesus impaled with a dog image in his side. This reflects their understanding that homosexuality (i.e. dog) was a thorn in the side of the second coming messiah (i.e. Lazarus is licked by dogs) and this is the meaning that Jesus is "impaled in Sodom" per Revelation. Those these "alternative" conceptual doctrines are known to them, they are not that far under the surface. But since they don't fit their doctrine they are rejected. Even the very obvious birth of the messiah by this woman in revelation with the child being taken up to heaven is directl dismissed and they use the term "transmigration". They definitely understand the possible implication of this but dismiss it. "Transmigration" would be the seeding of a chosen human member of the woman organization with the identithy of the heavenly Christ by "transmigration".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit