Men are more intelligent than women.

by PaulJ 65 Replies latest jw friends

• PaulJ
  • daystar
    daystar

The integrity of the study will be questioned, as will the motive and bias of the researchers. As it should be.

I would not be surprised at all were a reference or comparison to Nazis or fascists to be forthcoming.

***update Oh yeah, otherwise, I won't touch this topic with a ten-footer.

• Tez
    Tez

Whoaaaaa there young man!!! I thought I taught you better than that!!!! We women are much more intelligent than guys!!!! Says she 'who must be obeyed' who was brainwashed for twenty years and it took her older son to help her see 'the light'!! Luv's ya even if you do think you are brighter than me!!!!!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I dont have an opinion on this as yet. Me and my wife are more intelligent than each other in different ways.

(Im just standing well back)

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Mother!!!! Have you read the link???? I just wanted to put it up for discussion!!!

As if I would......

Being married to Amy- i know better than to say something like that.....

• damselfly
    damselfly

There are so many different levels of intelligence. Do they all get measured on this IQ test? I don't really care if men are smarter then women or if women are smarter then men.

A twit is a twit as far as I'm concerned. Gender has nothing to do with it.

Dams

• jeeprube
    jeeprube

That's way too broad of a statement. There are really smart men, and really smart women. A man and a women approach problems from different angles. Some problems may be more easily solved by a man, and some by a woman. Doesn't mean either is smarter than the other.

• talesin
    talesin

LOL! @ paul & mom ,, that was too cute

This study will be discounted, you can be sure of that. aaahahahahahhha!

tal

• onintwo
    onintwo

Is an oak tree stronger than a rose is beautiful?

Onintwo

• Mecurious?
    Mecurious?

Wow, I used to believe women were more intelligent, then I started to believe men were more intelligent, but now I believe its about equal.

Personally, I don't think it really matters that much anyway, at least not to me, cuz im comfortable in my own skin.

M'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit