Men are more intelligent than women.

by PaulJ 65 Replies latest jw friends

• John Doe
    John Doe

Talesin, don't you know that us men are lots smarter than you wimmens. Wimmen's place is in the home, breeden and cleanen. Leave the real work to the men, and don't worry your perty little head with all that man bizness.

Don't you talk 'bout nurtren boys nun neither. If'n you don't pop that titay out his mouth and teach 'im to be man, nex thang ya know he'll be packing fudge in the local res stop. Heben knows that's the last gush derned thang we need.

• talesin
    talesin

lol! yes, you are right, I should conduct myself with the proper humility and respect for your headship as da man!

*I have now covered my head with a napkin, as a sign of due respect when speaking in your presence, my lord!*

• John Doe
    John Doe

Ohhh, yuz iz trying to speak proper like now I see. Don't mock me woman!! :-)

• talesin
    talesin

Tis true, I have worshipped at the altars of Steinem, Wolf, and Truth, but I see now that their teachings go against the true nature of women, which is to nurture and serve!

*humbly casts eyes downwards and nods submissively to JD*

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

i was told, women are either beautiful or smart...

discuss ;-)

• talesin
    talesin

Okay, I can't help myself.

That's just a myth propagated by men, who are far too intimidated by wymminz who are both smart and beautiful.

• googlemagoogle
    googlemagoogle

who are both smart and beautiful.

slow, honey, it was "or" not "and". you obviously are in the "beautiful" camp ;-)

• talesin
    talesin

lol! I will let my 'A+' average speak for itself.

As for the beauty part, that's not for me to say, being the modest, shy nerd that is moi.

t

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hogs Wash... I don't even need to click your stinkin link to see that this is a bunch of codswollop

*Miss Peaches runs off to find some way to prove her high intelligence*

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Women are more intelligent than men (another link)

Thought I'd throw this in the mix.

I personally agree that there are different types of intelligence. Men are generally good at some, while women are superior than others.

In my experience, arguing with an intelligent woman is very difficult. Just when you think you've made your point, she comes out with something so simple, yet so spot-on that the rug is well-and-truly pulled from beneath my feet. My advice would be to know when you are defeated, and take it on the chin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit