THE ULTIMATUM is about to be thrown.............

by Buck 62 Replies latest jw friends

• Stealth
    Stealth

Hey Buck, Two years is a long time of dating without sex. Your not having sex, right? Because, if you are, she should be getting disfellowshiped not you getting baptized. If that is the case, maybe she is just sexually frustrated and knows that you can't get married until you get dunked. On the other hand, if you are having sex, then give her an ulimatum to back off or you will turn her into the elders for all the times you fornicated together. Once she is disfellowshiped, you may stand a chance together outside of the WT.

• Cordelia
    Cordelia

dont do it if you are not sure if you get baptized and later dont want it you will be dfed and that will be even more upsetting for your gf.

on the other hand if she is marring you and wanting a elder somewhere down the line then that wont work either, i know coz i met my ex hubby and he wasnt baptised (tho brought up in it) and i had such a spiritual background that our goals just werent the same he was never spiritual enough it was all we ever rowed about! mad because now im the dfed one and dont believe it now!

but if your gf just wants status then you will both never be happy,

sorry that sounds harsh but i do believe it!

• jgnat
    jgnat

Nothing is going to change, Buck, if you remain in your vaccum. Even when you post on this board, you absorb rather than create. It is kind of silly to put yourself in a spot where various personalities are tugging over you like a puppet on strings, telling you where to go. Where do you want to go? How do you envision your life five, ten, fifteen years from now? What will you be doing? Where will you be living?

Have you had trouble with focusing your life after leaving the army? They are very good at building structure and self-confidence, but maybe not so good at building dreams in men.

I still say you need reading away from the society's literature. A refreshing brain-cleanse if you like, from what you have been studying for the last 1.5 years. If I were you, that's how I'd spend the next couple of months. If you are not a book-man, how about some movies? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/97260/1.ashx

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit