Would You Not Be Friends With Someone Because They Are Gay?

by minimus 165 Replies latest members adult

• Rayvin
    Rayvin

If they dont tell you you may never know-

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

Scotsman is gonna save my soul - I promise to pluck that one stray hair just underneath my bellybutton, I promise to die my roots every 3 weeks (not every 9 weeks like I currently do), I wont ever but polycotton sheets again (I knew not to, but it took you to make me) I wont ever go to Tesco Metro again without putting on mascara and moisture lock lip balm (merlot tint).

Forgive me Scotsman for I know not what I do...

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Yes I have a couple of gay friends.

and

DeF'd <----- I thought you were all done posting? I don't mind if you post, but I thought your read you were outta here or somethin?

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

I suppose I should have said "Of course I would? Why wouldn't I want happy cheerful friends?"

• daystar
    daystar
    I think it is gross and unnatural.

Well, I think it's gross too since I'm straight. But unnatural? It has been known to happen quite frequently in the wild that animals engage in homosexual behavior and they are untouched by human "sin". It is not unnatural.

• minimus
    minimus

defd---You wouldn't make friends with a homosexual because you find what they do to be gross and unnatural? If you knew of a married couple that did what the WT. considered "perverted acts", would you feel the same way?????

• scotsman
    scotsman

KK you shouldn't really be shopping at Tesco, but at a local shop with a basket over your arm.

Oh, defd, you are sooo hot!

• defd
    defd

Well, I think it's gross too since I'm straight. But unnatural? It has been known to happen quite frequently in the wild that animals engage in homosexual behavior and they are untouched by human "sin". It is not unnatural.

It may not be unnatural for animals but we are not animals.(with the exception of a few here) We are humans created in the image of God.

• trevor
    trevor

Ddfd If I feel moved to give you hug for coming back, promise you won't take it the wrong way>

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

defd - that's your opinion and that's cool. It was mine, too, for a long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit