What Happened?

by hibiscusfire 62 Replies latest social current

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

You know everyday something goes on around you - at home, at work, when you are travelling, on holidays.

Are people concerned about you today? Is there a way when things happen and you are not sure what to do that others who have been in a similar situation be able to help you?

Can we help each other with things that happen each day?

E.g.

Yesterday when I was going home, at the taxi stand everyone saw this woman about her 40's or 50's collapse on the streets. Now this is a very busy area and she fell right by the traffic lights. Everyone is looking including myself to see a man and a vagrant struggling to pick her up to bring her accross the street. Before the man did so first he took out his cigarette and lit it while the woman is on the ground.

When they brought her accross the street you could see that her fly was down and she had urine on the seat of her pants. She couldn't hold up herself so they practically dragged her to the side of the pavement. People were looking on. The vagrant and the man left her but were standing around.

It was horrible to me - being first time witnessing something like that. I couldn't help but ask the man what was wrong with her because she just lay on the ground face down. He said that she might have been drinking. I told him well look the police station is close by can't he get some help? He said that's all he could do.

I don't know what was really wrong with her. But she could be someone's mother or aunt. I took my taxi and thought "You know if we go to the police station they might do her more harm....that's how it was...would the police there rape her. They do that sometimes.

What to do?

Oh I squeezed my little finger this morning.

Hibiscusfire

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

So what did You do? Other than squeeze your finger. Oh I see...nothing, you rode off in your taxi.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Mrs. Jones:

About the woman? - I worried....I asked a taxi driver this morning if he saw the woman yesterday...he said that an ambulance was there....then it was probably more - maybe it wasn't alcohol.

That woman is on my mind still. I did not like what I saw...to me it was frightening.

I'm having lunch very late. And I got pissed at someone.

HF

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Everything in your post was normal, I was going along fine, starting to empathize with the situation and your perspective.. until this.

:I don't know what was really wrong with her. But she could be someone's mother or aunt. I took my taxi and thought "You know if we go to the police station they might do her more harm....that's how it was...would the police there rape her. They do that sometimes.

What in THE F*CK Hib?

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

It's true GBL the police hurt innocent people too. When they go for help some of them rape and beat up the people. I know it sounds bad but it's true!!!

HF

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

When I use to work as a waitress, this older lady just dropped her head and quit breathing. Her friend yelled help, and I ran over there. We were not allowed to move her, stupid rules there. So I gave her mouth to mouth till she started breathing again! She threw up all over the table, so I cleaned it up. Then she yelled at me and her friend! "How could you embarrass me like that? Why didnt you just let me die!" I thought, well gee lady, thas a nice thank you! She was a regular in there, and never came back, and never talked to her friend again!

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

I rode off because i didn't know what to do

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

So lets just leave her on the side of the road in a pool of her own urine then?! Maybe we should all just pray for her.

GBL

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Buttlight:

So I gave her mouth to mouth till she started breathing again! She threw up all over the table, so I cleaned it up. Then she yelled at me and her friend! "How could you embarrass me like that? Why didnt you just let me die!" I thought, well gee lady, thas a nice thank you! She was a regular in there, and never came back, and never talked to her friend again!

Well that's terrible! That's just it people just don't appreciate the things you do for them.

HIB

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Maybe we should all just pray for her.

GBL

I did. I prayed that help would come. Well the ambulance did. What would you have done GBL? Honestly?

HF

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit