What Happened?

by hibiscusfire 62 Replies latest social current

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

What would you do if you are in a position at work where you have to get something done and the person who has to do that job is playing a game on the computer and have you standing there because he said wait?

Hibe

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Hib - I know you are passionate about some things in life. I have seen it in some of your threads here. A channelling of your passion toward being a real souce of help to those in need would make you a true assett.

You are a very good person I suspect, a great person is just under the surface here.

Cheers -

Jeff

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

AK: I know you are passionate about some things in life. I have seen it in some of your threads here. A channelling of your passion toward being a real souce of help to those in need would make you a true assett.

Thank you Jeff. That's a very sweet thing to say...I appreciate it.

Am I doing the wrong channelling?

I just get sooooooo angry at times I can't control myself. I am sorry but sometimes I am fed up of people walking all over me.

e.g. Like the question I asked above about waiting on the guy while he finishes his game got me so mad I told him off. I was just doing my job ...very important. He is supposed to do his job not play game at that point in time and think that it could wait. Anyway he went on his errand. I don't mind him playing the game but not when I need to go back to what I was doing.

Hibe

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit