Do you believe in miracles?

by hibiscusfire 108 Replies latest jw friends

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

I find myself copying so many of Hibs sentences to paste in my replies but then I just realize, why bother? It's always the same bullshit, day after day. Do you guys do the same sometimes? The posts are like a car accident - disgusting and repulsive.. but I can't look away.

GBL

• doogie
    doogie

shoot, GBL, i was just thinking the same thing. on her threads she posts 3 times for every 1 post by someone else. it's almost as if she's trying to drown out the voices of reason...

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Crumpet:

Getting up and to work on time this morning Evoked great surprise in my boss. He believes in miracles.

Getting up in the morning is in fact a miracle in itself. Getting up- some people don't live to see another morning.

Eating a plate of red hot chillis aroused great admiration in my step daughter - she believes in miracles.

Well imagine if your child couldn't even eat properly like an unfortunate child who was a living vegetable.

HF

• GetBusyLiving
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

GBL:

I find myself copying so many of Hibs sentences to paste in my replies but then I just realize, why bother? It's always the same bullshit, day after day. Do you guys do the same sometimes? The posts are like a car accident - disgusting and repulsive.. but I can't look away.

You are so full of hate. Why are you picking on me? Hibie

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    Why did the word miracle came to be if some people just can't accept it.

So by the same token you would agree that homosexuality is acceptable then.

Sometimes hisbis - I'm sorry to say this but your reasoning is dangerously unsound. Also you and your religious inanities do tend to bring out the worst in me.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Well imagine if your child couldn't even eat properly like an unfortunate child who was a living vegetable.

Okay - I must be really sick because I can't stop laughing now....

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Crumpet:

Sometimes hisbis - I'm sorry to say this but your reasoning is dangerously unsound. Also you and your religious inanities do tend to bring out the worst in me.

Ever wondered why the Pharasies hated Jesus so much...and He didn't do anything wrong.

Hf

• Big Tex
    Big Tex
    Do you believe in miracles?

No, at least not for me.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

The Greatest Miracle of this Generation

"The greatest miracle of our generation is literacy," writes veteran missionary Milton Martin. "Over 3 million new people learn to read every 7 days. They will read something - anything! They will be reached, and it is simply a question of who will reach them first."

Many nations now have nationwide literacy campaigns. Indonesia has gone from six-percent literacy to 67 percent in 15 years. Some African nations have jumped from 15% to 52% literacy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit