Are You Happy With Your Life???

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Basically, are you happily single, married, divorced, separated? Do you wish that your life could be happier? Do you believe that life sucks and then you die, anyway?

• kls
    kls
    Do you believe that life sucks and then you die, anyway?

That pretty much sums it up. But if i had a Hemi Cuda that would make me really happy

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Im happy as Larry. However happy he is...

• defd
    defd

I am happy with my life. But it does have its ups and downs.i Dont think id be happier if i stopped serving Jehovah. Well maybe i would, the bible does say that sin is enjoyable.........TEMPORARALLY!

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Minimus,

At this present time, I'm so soo sooo very happy about my life: I have an adorable husband that adores me right back, good health, financial ease, a great job with wonderful co-workers, good relations with all my relatives, live in a place many already call 'paradise on earth'. What else could I possibly ask for?!

I only wish many more would have it at the very least as good as I have it right now. That would make me an even happier person.

Of course, as the world turns conditions change. I only hope to have it as good for as long as possible.

DY

• Ellie
    Ellie

I'm happy, I have a brilliant partner, a beautiful daughter and I'm expecting another baby this week so I have nothing to complain about, however, sometimes I do wish that I could stop letting my past drag me down, thats why I'm here, trying to work out why I feel the way I do sometimes.

No, I don't believe that life sucks and then you die, I believe life is what you make it.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

Yes.

• It is somewhat emptier of friends than it used to be, due to Watchtower hate mechanisms designed to hold one captive.
    • I have a personal relationship with the Father and Jesus that the Watchtower tried to take from me for decades.
    • I am free to associate with all persons no matter who they are, without feeling a need to judge them, condemn them, or try to convert them to a book selling cult.
    • I now can freely love my Df'd daughter because I should and not waiting for three imperfect men to tell me it is ok.
    • I have peace of mind.
    • I don't look at the neighbors and wonder when God will wipe them dead, and whether I will get their house after Armageddon.
    • I can read the Bible, or the Quran if I like. I don't have to read lies in the Watchtower about dates or anything else.
    • I can have political opinions. I can have opinioins period.
    • If I see the need to apply Jesus instructions about love - I can do so in the most appropriate way, even if I don't have the latest Watchtower to sell to them.

Jeff

• trevor
    trevor

defd

You will not be happy in a new world spending eternity wondering how good sin can feel. I suggest you get sinning now! You can rejoin the Watchtower Club later. You will be like the Prodigal Son and be treated better than you are now. Think how much better you will be at helping other wayward Jehovah’s Witnesses with a few sins under your belt.

Back to the main question. Am I happy with my life? Silly question all sinners are happy and there are sins I haven’t had time to try yet but I am going as fast as I can.

• defd
    defd

Trevor believe i know how sin feels Ive done it for along time and still do it now. But i am fine where im at thank you. And AK Jeff what you said I totally agree with and I think much the same way in some things as you. Just dont forget about Jesus and Jehovah OK?

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff
    AK Jeff what you said I totally agree with and I think much the same way in some things as you. Just dont forget about Jesus and Jehovah OK?

Haven't forgot Jehovah - though I now call Him by the respectful title Jesus used - Father. Jesus is always in my thoughts. Just don't need that second mediator- WTBTS.

Truce then, Bro?

Jeff

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit