Are You Happy With Your Life???

by minimus 54 Replies latest jw friends

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

I'm single & not actively looking for "love" as I'm extremely happy with my life. If someone comes along that is worthy then we'll see. I have a great job. It pays well as well!!! My family are nutters but I love them all. I'm free of the borg. I'm slowly starting to make new friends, & I'm losing those few extra pounds.

My life is pretty good thanks. If I could change anything.....actually I wouldn't.

• Evanescence
    Evanescence

I'm Happy with my life!!!

In life we all experiance adversities. I have expreianced great adversity! I was baptised at 2, I grew up putting up with constant bullying got to the stage where I got brainwashed into believing that I was worthless, fat etc. Been through the stage of having suicidal thoughts. But though all this pain and adversity, I have benefitted greatly from it! It was hard, it was painful. But now I am very happy! with strong faith in our Father.

(I believe in fate, destiny and of cause god) I believe that everything happens for a reason, the reason can sometimes be hard to find, but we are never given anything more than we can handle. Many religions not just christians teach this. You will be surprised when you look into different religions that they all seem to have a special link (cults don't really share this special link that is how you can often tell them apart) Their Gods may seem different, some believe in re-incarnation, but if you look closely at their beliefs you will see similarities in the teachings, so even if you do not believe in the christian God there is bound to be a surpreme being out there, I looked at Hinduism the other day I have a very nice hindu friend just from what I've heard I could see so much similarities!!

So what i'm getting at is most religions (if not all) teach that there will be adversity in your life, some as lessons, some just to purify you, some to just make you a better person.

So in suffering we can triumph! It is possible! with faith we can move mountains.

So I am happy with my life, for I havea great relationship with God, and hope for the future.

I am happy with my life. But it does have its ups and downs.i Dont think id be happier if i stopped serving Jehovah. Well maybe i would, the bible does say that sin is enjoyable.........TEMPORARALLY!
    I certainly don't find sin enjoyable, I don't like hurting others or offending god. Evanescence
  • minimus
    minimus

JH, i see your avatar, but why do you like to call yourself "rat"?

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Basically, are you happily single, married, divorced, separated? Do you wish that your life could be happier? Do you believe that life sucks and then you die, anyway?

Right now I am not happy.. but I am setting things in motion to change my circumstances.

• minimus
    minimus

Sassy, it's good that you're making adjustments to make things happen in your life!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit