• riotgirlpeeps
    riotgirlpeeps

Happy.

• minimus
    minimus

Put me on the I'm not sure list .

• poppers
    poppers

Welcome jwfacts. "And since we all need to be labelled, what do i call myself now?" Where does this thought come from? May I suggest that you see what happens if you put no labels on anything, including yourself? Why confine who you are to some arbitrary label?

• upside/down
    upside/down
    And since we all need to be labelled, what do i call myself now?

That my friend IS the problem...

There is no need. Only the ones we create, or are conned into. (watch Life of Brian...)

"Religion is a snare and a racket"

u/d (of the take your time and it'll come class)

• trevor
    trevor

'I will not be pushed, filed, stamped,indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered. My life is my own.'

The Prisoner - Number 6

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Why do we need to be labeled? As far as I'm concerned, after I left and worked through all the stuff I had to work through,, I became...HAPPY!!!

Coffee

• R6Laser
    R6Laser

Why should we become anything else but ourselves? I find no need to look for something else as far as religion after becoming ex jws.

I'm just happier now without having people getting on my case about every single little detail in my life.

• Carmel
    Carmel

Personally I beleive God approves of all the worlds religions, in spite of the fact that they have evolved away from their original pure teachings.

They are all part of the evolution of mankind and will eventually move toward a common understanding, utilitarian and for the betterment of humanity or they will fade away like the morning fog that evaporates in the warming sun.

carmel of "they're all from God" class

• alias
    alias

No label. Just be.

alias

• jeeves
    jeeves

i'm happy too. the only thing i believe in is karma... it just seems that life gets better the more i do for other people. it's so great to have friends and be a friend now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit