Are You For or Against The Death Penalty?

by minimus 264 Replies latest jw friends

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    I say , "Kill all murderers and those who stick up for them.Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

well then, i guess that would just leave those who are against capital punishment, when the dust settled.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    I say , "Kill all murderers and those who stick up for them.Yeah. Yeah. Yeah."

Okay then, good luck with that!

• undercover
    undercover
    well then, i guess that would just leave those who are against capital punishment, when the dust settled.

What happens when the first murder takes place after the dust settles?

• heathen
    heathen

I'm not going to argue that there is a superior man made moral system . You are right the inmates are running the assylum around here .IMHO . They don't have a problem getting a good nights sleep but honestly I think people caught in the act or there is no question they killed somebody should get off the planet in a hurry to protect the children if not for anything else .

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What happens when the first murder takes place after the dust settles?

er, we keep doing things the way they've already been done, minus capital punishment?

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah Tetra, that works well.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

well, what in the hell do you want? a treatise on the social and psychological aspects of rehabilitation solutions? the thread is"Are You For or Against The Death Penalty?"

<---

• undercover
    undercover
    er, we keep doing things the way they've already been done, minus capital punishment?

By keeping sociapathic, homicidal people in government supplied housing complete with free meals, education and medical services? And if they behave they'll let them leave so they can go back to terrifying innocent people?

In a perfect world, there would be no killing, but it ain't a perfect world. Bad people exist. Bad people commit horrendous crimes and don't give a shit. In an imperfect world, when someone is un-rehabilitable(is that a word?) you have to eliminate them so they don't attempt to kill more innocents. If someone of this vila nature has been deemed unworthy of ever having freedom from prison again, then what worth are they to society? What purpose is there to keep them around? Cut your losses and get rid of the bad seed. Do the human gene pool a favor.

• sixsixsixtynine
    sixsixsixtynine
    By keeping sociapathic, homicidal people in government supplied housing complete with free meals, education and medical services?

Gawd damn, what is it with you people and the "free room & board" argument!? You don't mind spending THREE times as much to execute them, just so they dont get a "free ride"?

And if they behave they'll let them leave so they can go back to terrifying innocent people?

Listen folks, it's called "life in prison WITHOUT PAROLE."

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

of course, in a non-perfect world, a lot of people get away with murder, and never have to pay any price. if you want to throw sociopath mass murderers to the leathal injection room, then throw your president, george w. bush, in while your at it.

cut your losses and get rid of the bad seed. ; Do the human gene pool a favor.

and people wonder why i would say something totally crazy like "you can't justify capital punishment and be against genocide, because they both orginate from the same evolutionary neural patterns".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit