Why Does The Society Pick BORING Books To Study At The Bookstudy?

by minimus 65 Replies latest jw friends

• greendawn
    greendawn

Because they are a very uninspired lot they can't produce interesting books though Franz did try to play the oracle of the dubs, to have visions to keep them going.

Sooner or later new light becomes old light and it won't sell so they need to push old books through book studies before it gets too late.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

I might go back just for the book study, if they'd choose this....

GentlyFeral

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

GF,

OMG that would be so much more interresting!!!

• blondie
    blondie

I figure the Mankinds Search for God book must be too "interesting" because it has never been studied since it was published. As far as I know the material has never been studied in the ministry school either through instruction talks or student talks.

Hmmmm?

Do/Have many JWs actually read it if it hasn't been mandated by the WTS?

Blondie

• JT
    JT

By using these books in the congregation book study it automatically creates a need for the book and they get their stock down.

bingo

• homesteader
    homesteader

i think studying the same books is part of the brainwashing and mind control. they just keep repeating the same thing over and over and over until it's pounded in your head. then when jw's say something, whatever comes out of their mouths is what they've studied over and over and again.

or maybe it's the theory of "battle them with bullshit" to keep their minds thinking of anything productive or intellectual.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit