I was shy on my first JW.ORG Video, I am so happy sharing God's Organization with you!

by JWCart1975 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• cantleave
    cantleave
    Aunt Connie - or Miz???
  • snugglebunny
    snugglebunny

KM, Nov 1999:

"Having association via the Internet may not be consistent with the recommendation found at Ephesians 5:15-17. The apostle Paul wrote: “Keep strict watch that how you walk is not as unwise but as wise persons, buying out the opportune time for yourselves, because the days are wicked. On this account cease becoming unreasonable, but go on perceiving what the will of Jehovah is.”

• garyneal
    garyneal
    9 hours ago
     JW Cart 1975 said:
    JW.Org is going to open up a online store where you can buy Caleb and Mommy dolls, t-shirts and Bible markers with little old me on them

---- 
    Okay, this is late but um, what about the money changers Jesus threw out of the temple?  Has the WT sunk so low as to start merchandising their wares? 
  • Giordano
    Giordano

You had me with Grand-Theft JW Cart. Hilarious......... good job!

Do we actually still have people on this forum with no sense of humor? Apparently so.

• JWCart1975
    JWCart1975
    Wannabee, what's wrong with my lord and owner C.A?  She's the most righteous JW in the world, her gift of shunning everyone she perceives as a potential slacker fader in Jehovah's Organization is second to none, she never leaves my side and keeps me cuffed to her wrist in pioneer service.  Master needs more hours to hit Pioneer levels in Feb, January was a tough month because she's been too busy scraping Apostate stickers off my framework.   Last month while visiting friends, someone put JWFacts.com  JWN and JWStruggle stickers all over me, those don't come very easy because of the new secret formula Apostates are using developed by 3M..  I felt so defiled and unclean, they violated me, a little JW Cart just sharing God's truth!  Regarding C.A, I forgave her but my trust in her will never be the same, to prove her loyalty to me, she's handcuffed herself to me! 
  • HeyThere
    HeyThere
    This is great stuff...Very funny!!
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Would a cart lie? I don't think so,

• wallsofjericho
    wallsofjericho

Only Jehovah's people have true happiness without the debilitating anxiety and fear the World inflicts on you.  While others are suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, over-use of antidepressants, Jehovah's Organization keep's it's membership busy

jw's have all those problems too

• Garrett
    Garrett

Why are you here? The elders wouldn't be too pleased if they found you on the site. Heck, you might be DF'ed for speaking to us.

EDIT: Apparently a joke thread, my bad :P

• MissFit
    MissFit

Hi. JW CART:  Today must be a big day for you.  Any interesting experiences.  It seems like your handler is making you do all the work , while she gets all credit.

I'm sorry you got vandalised. I guess you haven't earned Angel protection yet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit