I was shy on my first JW.ORG Video, I am so happy sharing God's Organization with you!

by JWCart1975 55 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Honesty
    Honesty
    JW.ORG is the fastest growing media outlet in the World, our local COBE said we are going to take the Media from Satan's Wicked World!  Repent before it's too late and come back to the Kingdom Hall with all your loving brothers and sisters!  You won't find happiness without Jehovah's Organization and you know it!  Please think about all the good times you had in Field Service, at the Meetings and Book Study closeness with our tight-knit family.  JW.ORGis in talks to buy Funimation

The Governing Body has humbly begged all ex JWs to return to the loving concern of your body of elders, please return and feel the love!  When was the last time you had a good nights sleep after leaving the Watchtower's Safe Haven free from this World's danger and wicked people?  Only Jehovah's people have true happiness without the debilitating anxiety and fear the World inflicts on you.  While others are suffering from alcoholism, drug addiction, over-use of antidepressants, Jehovah's Organization keep's it's membership busy placing the lifesaving message the End Is Near!  Please return before it's too late, Jehovah will bless you only by humbling yourself and rejoining the Flock of Jehovah!

Hearing stories how Jehovah's Witnesses are shunning people who faded sounds unbelievable, all I see is the love and joy like the Watchtower artist conception shows, I love being a JW Cart and love all you!

JW Cart

BRILLIANT!!!!

LOL 

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    its got to be aunt connie--pleeeeeeeze  xxx
  • cappytan
    cappytan

I love me some satire. 

• MissFit
    MissFit

A Man:free wheelie he he! Great campaign! Help! Wheelie's held captive in a garage and forced into free labor. 

Read between the lines! Satire anyone? We are seeing poor Wheelie's brainwashed viewpoint. FREE WHEELIE! 

Hey, first thing I thought was "Aunt Connie."

• breakfast of champions
    breakfast of champions
    Yes, my first thought was that AuntConnie has been reincarnated as the singing cart!
  • Bruja-del-Sol
    Bruja-del-Sol
    Is this OP serious??? Gotta be kidding, right?
  • DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Thanks,  JWcart. I was thinking of going in service on Saturday. You have really helped me decide on the matter. 

Fabulous post! Funimation....LOL!!!!! 

• _Morpheus
    _Morpheus

Lol my daughter  saw that rediculious cart thing yesterday, said, and i quote " that was weird and worldy looking".  

Thank you jw o.r.g for helping wake her up ;)

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

Your silly cart azz would never make it one block in da' hood!  You'd be up on blocks with your wheels gone, your frame filled with graffiti, and your shelves empty and void, if not burned.  You'd be left out in the elements, visually raped for all to see.  Where's your GB Daddy now, beeouch? 

South Side, Represent!  Booooyyy-eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!   

• MissFit
    MissFit

Hey JW cart what ever you do, dont even think about lubricating your own wheels and stay away from those professionals. You dont want to risk a JC do you?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit