are JWs allowed to shave in the under regions?

by tsunami_rid3r 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• damselfly
    damselfly

Now then.....I like to shave my nutsack, then put bag balm on it, then use a highspeed buffer and make it shine like bald mans head! It looks kinda cute.

Note to self; encase comp. in plastic to avoid spitting tea over it while reading posts from gumby

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    My mother did not want me or my sister to use tampons because, according to her, she had used one and it had somehow disappeared into her insides

lol... I think what actually happened is it fell out and she never saw it.

The vagina has a continuous "out flow" action that will remove any foreign object within a few days.

-Elsewhere, of the Reads Too Many Science Books Class

• loosie
    loosie

I think the shaving downunder thing is up to the person. I mean really if there was a rule how could they enforce it w/o being guilty of looking at the congo's naughty parts anyway.

Annoucement: The elders will be having a shaved inspection in the library after the meeting. Please line up and drop 'em.

Rebel: Sorry to hear what you had to go thru with your mom. I wonder if your mom would have done the same things if she wasn't a JW. I don't think her viewpoint was the norm in the congo's.

• upside/down
    upside/down

Rebel8....and they say it ain't a cult!

I'm so sorry.... abuse takes many forms....Cinderella!

Gumbass...

Now then.....I like to shave my nutsack, then put bag balm on it, then use a highspeed buffer and make it shine like bald mans head! It looks kinda cute.

I always knew we had something in common...ya shiny bastard.

u/d

• rebel8
    rebel8

Hi everyone, I didn't mean to threadjack. Thank you all for your sympathy. As you might expect, yes, I did have some real anger issues that took me years to work through. Thankfully, I was able to work through those, although I still have no affection and little respect for my mother.

Yes, my mother does have some significant issues. I believe she would have been a real prize <sarcastic smirk> of a parent w/o the cult, but the cult made her a lot worse. After all, she was looking for a cult to join because it supports her dysfunctional bs. If it wasn't jws, it would have been some other group. I might have been a Moonie or Scientologist had she not found the jws first! <shudders>

She wanted to be an eternal mommy. While she was busy waging her campaign against my puberty, she was still breast feeding her 5 year old. (Oh please let's not start a breastfeeding debate again.)

My congregation was extremely strict though. I've realized that when comparing notes with others. There was a lot of stuff said from the platform and informally that my mother used as leverage to carry out her anti-puberty campaign....rumors about tampon use...saying it would turn girls on just like cows who get stimulated when their genitals touched (is that even true? about cows I mean)...I needed desperately to take birth control pills to control a serious medical problem I had and almost died from several times (due to her refusal of preventative medical care)...the sistas hung out in the KH bathroom and told us I would grow a penis if I took them...rules against bathing during your period because touching water during your cycle would make you violently ill...

• darkuncle29
    darkuncle29
    just like cows who get stimulated when their genitals touched (is that even true? about cows I mean).

Its true, in the sense that the cow is stimulated to drop her milk, but not true in that it is sexualized. And I'm talking udder stimulation not uterine or vaginal--Just guessing here, any dairy farmers care to correct this--

For the record, the only hair I shave is on my face.

• talesin
    talesin

Just to add, same thing here with the tampons. My mother said it would make me no longer a virgin, it would get lost inside, etc. etc. etc. That was common with the JWs here, too. hmm, maybe it was an 'east coast thing', lol. Finally, at age 14 my JW friend told me she was secretly using them, and I tried them and voila! no problem. Of course, mom left out the part that I had already lost my virginity when I was 7. Funny, how she conveniently 'forgot' about that till I was in my 30s when I finally dredged up the memory (painfully, I might add) and confronted her with it .... I understand how you feel about your mom.

tal

• katiekitten
    katiekitten

and I thought he meant can witnesses shave in Auatralia.. dont see why not really...

I love the image of an inspection in the book room! almost along the lines of the advice we got given before assemblies that as sisters we had to bend over and a brother had to tell us if our clothes were still modest, also we had to stand in the sunshine and a brother had to tell us if our skirts went seethough.

Its priceless - you couldnt make this stuff up could you.

• mrsjones5
  • tijkmo
    tijkmo
    Young People Ask: Did the apostle Paul shave his nether regions?

was paul not directed to step over to the nether regions

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit