are JWs allowed to shave in the under regions?

by tsunami_rid3r 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    In fact, scientists have proven that shaving female cows in the genital area stimulates inappropriate sexual desire. Shaved cows are unable to control themselves; they even engage in masturbation and homosexuality!

Priceless ... truly.

-ithinkisee

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

bttt

Just thought it needed to be resurrected. Made me laugh. Especially the cows part.

-ithinkisee

• Frog
    Frog

a good regular pioneer friend of mine from a very prudish dub family came out and told me one day like it was just a regular thing that she had just been to have a bikini wax, and how now she has a mohawk...i was quite taken a back at the time, more because she being such a goody prudish girl, and because dubs just never talked about that sort of thing over coffee! lol

• ballistic
    ballistic

hehe - I missed all the fun over-night. This creased me up, most of tsunami's posts make me want to slap myself on the forehead for some reason.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Tsunami ~ I miss your sincere and utterly hilarious posts.

Dams

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

The real pronunciation of YHWH is kept secret by an ancient tribe descended from the last Priests at Solomon's temple.

The High Priests have the full name with vowel points tattooed on their tumescent member in such a way that normally only "YHWH" is readable.

They then celebrate God in the light of a full moon by the High Priest unveiling the member, and the congregation administering unto him so as to induce full tumescence and allow the holy name to be revealed in its full glory...

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

They then celebrate God in the light of a full moon by the High Priest unveiling the member, and the congregation administering unto him so as to induce full tumescence and allow the holy name to be revealed in its full glory...

I think I did that on a beach one night.

Rub a Dub

• Mr. Blue
    Mr. Blue

As a young teenager, although I was big for my age, I was a slow developer and had not yet pubercized. At one point, I attended a multi-congegational sporting event where everyone showered together afterwards. Someone must have noticed my 'lack of coverage' because after the bookstudy the next Tuesday, I was confronted by an elder who demanded to know why I had shaved 'down there'. I tried to explain - I was young...I hadn't started to grow 'down there' yet. He called me a liar. There was a committee meeting that Friday and I was DF'ed for all the extra touching it must have required to do such a deed.

• luna2
    luna2

Well, there ya go...a DFing offense it is.

Mr. B, is that a true story? If so, I'd want to go back and knock the Holy Spit out of that nasty elder.

• Mr. Blue
    Mr. Blue

No, I was just pulling your leg. Sorry if my story got ya riled up.

But if you think about it, if one DOES shave 'down there', there WOULD be a lot of extra handling involved, so I'm sure there would be some sort of ruling about it!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit