are JWs allowed to shave in the under regions?

by tsunami_rid3r 73 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sith
    Sith

Tale, this thread had my utmost attention. It was soaring...then it crashed and burned.

• loosie
    loosie
    our desire for feelings of airiness on our private parts to stumble another

LMSAO laughing my shaved ass off.

• Netty
    Netty
    Or will a spouses tell on their partners?

Yes, unfortunately. Just like the rule about oral sex. You would think what does it matter anyway, cuz whose gonna tell. But guess it has happened.

• Sith
    Sith

LOL, it happened to me. I fooled around with my JW wife for a year or so before we got married. We were both virgins. We fooled around a lot before we got married. Never any intercourse, but she made sure I figuresd out where her clit was.
    Years down the road, after marriage and 3 kids, she felt the need to "confess" to the elders. I talked her out of it. She's now remarried to a different JW husband. I sometimes wonder if she's told him where her clit is

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

I's my understanding that sisters have been counseled for wearing thongs *panty lines showing*. Because they could stumble others in the congo or the brothers.

DL76

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes! JW`s are allowed to shave in Australia..Hope that helped.....OUTLAW

• hamsterbait
    hamsterbait

They do look and don't believe otherwise.

A woman I knew said an elder approached her to counsel her on how much of her underthigh showed when she crossed her legs.

She replied "I don't know - I don't spend the meeting looking at peoples' legs.!"

HB

• Honesty
    Honesty

Shaving is very sanitary. Not to mention it feels better against one's tongue.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Valley gurls are way smart

Yes, Tal this is true. Notice we are both free of JW?

HHMMM does this mean tampon users leave the Borg? That's why they were banned!!!!!

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee
    I's my understanding that sisters have been counseled for wearing thongs *panty lines showing*. Because they could stumble others in the congo or the brothers.

Yeah right ... stumble the brothers ...

More like - it would stumble brothers as they are walking by trying to cover their "wood" with their briefcase at the Kingdom Hall .....

That's why I had to wear the boxer-briefs .... gotta keep everything close to the body if you know what I'm sayin' .... can't be wearing those baggy boxers and look like I am pitching a tent.

-ithinkisee

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit