What's your favorite soap opera

by Netty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• talesin
    talesin

lol ... I was thinking,

netty ... noooo .... she can`t .... act .... I`ve seen her in a couple of flicks, too hahaha

I guess I got hooked on JH as a small kid

I guess your secret crush has been revealed, huh ?

lmao !

xo

tal

Ps,,, I now like the new Lucky even better than the old one ... speaking of hot,, hehe

• Netty
    Netty
    I guess I got hooked on JH as a small kid

I guess your secret crush has been revealed, huh ?

Oopsie, how'd that happen? Fast fingers, slllllooooooowwww brain.

JH, sorry I outed us! I tried to keep it all inside, just tooo much to keep bottled up, I want the world to know!

• JH
    JH

hehe.....rat is all excited now Netty

Yea, I remember Scorpio and Holly, Grant Putnam, Felicia, Luke....and many more

I used to watch that every day from 3 to 4 on CTV or ABC.

• blondie
    blondie

All my children are running around the Port Charles KH, as the world turns, and we wait for another world. Brother Holy who comes from a Dynasty of Dallas JWs talked about the Guiding Light of the WTS and how we don’t just have One Life to Live. The Bold and the Beautiful are talking about The City and Passions and inviting the Young and The Restless to go with them. Sister Single-Mother and I are going up to General Hospital tomorrow to see Sister Elderly while the Desperate Housewives count time calling on people who are never home. And so are the Days of our Lives.

• JW83
    JW83

Fleaman, I'm a few months behind Coro - guess Katie dies, huh?!

• talesin
    talesin

blondie

ROFL!

you are too funny, womyn!

t

• Scully
    Scully

Back in the day, I used to watch Another World every day. Then it totally went downhill after the actor who played Mac Cory died. I hated "Felicia Gallant" with a passion.

My other favorite - although it was short lived - was Falcon Crest. That was about 25 years ago, when Lorenzo Lamas got my motor humming!

• Netty
    Netty
    hehe.....rat is all excited now Netty

Tee, hee, down Rat, down.

Blondie, that was too funny! Good one!

Scully, that's right Falcon Crest was good, for the short time it was on. Lorenzo LLamas, another latin hearthrob, thats for sure.

• Robert K Stock
    Robert K Stock

American Soap Opera, The Young And The Restless

British Soap Opera, Eastenders

Mexican Telenovela, Maria De La Barrio

I used to watch an Australian Soap Opera called I think, The Prisoner In Cell Block H (?)

The sexiest soaps are from Brazil.

I love Soap Operas.

• Whiskeyjack
    Whiskeyjack

I got hooked on Coronation Street in the 70's when I was a little kid since it on when I got home from school in the afternoons (I still miss Hilda Ogden!). I still watch the Sunday morning round ups if I'm up and about that early. I was surprised to learn "Karen" was a JW child who still had trouble dealing with her past (shunned by her mother).

It's also very strange watching the long term characters' actors grwong so old now.

W.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit