What's your favorite soap opera

by Netty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• G Money
    G Money

Rebelde

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy
    You got it right about Sonny!!!! Jason isn't bad either. But Sonny is such a good bad boy!!!!

Hey, we're the same person!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

FOX News

• rebel8
    rebel8

I think I found a new fave soap opera. Lots of crazies coming out of the woodwork. http://www.vh1.com/artists/boards/main.jhtml/michael_jackson/ThreadList?offset=0&_requestid=426267

• Netty
    Netty

Hey Ip-Sec, well you tried, that's all we can ask from ya!

Saw him on Oprah with his wife a couple of months ago, telling his story in an hour-long show. He has been well for quite a few years with the meds. Darn, I can't remember his name, but quite a story.

Talesin, Isn't it something like, Maurice something?

Unbeliever, you are too funny! And I do totally agree, the man does suck, after the whole Brenda thing, but I am still sooooo addicted to him. Think I got a problem?

And Carly, YES, I had such a problem accepting her at first. Her voice irritates me, her eyes are too bulgy. I keep thinking "why dont they take some eyeliner and color in the bottom lid so they dont bulge out so much"

But, yea, like Talesin said, I kind of got used to her after a while, and yea, I found it hard to accept the Carly before her, then in the end I loved her. Also, this actress came into the show with quite the full plate, she was in the middle of major drama, so guess she proved herself ok. But I still can't wait to see Carly and Reese (Charolotte) bitch slap each other. I know I'm ill.

• Netty
    Netty
    Hey, we're the same person!

Hey, it's him hes HERE!! And might I add, you're looking good for a man of 105 years of age. you been working out?

• talesin
    talesin
    But I still can't wait to see Carly and Reese (Charolotte) bitch slap each other. I know I'm ill.

LMAO !!! me, too ! What do you think of the storyline ... they were best friends on the cheerleading squad, and Carly stole Rees`s name `caroline` --- it`s gonna get real interesting soon ....

Oh, yes, Maurice Benard, that`s it ... hehe, all I needed was a little hint. He`s even hotter than his character ... the bad boy is not there, just a regular guy with a sweet smile and a lot of humility.

tal

• Netty
    Netty
    What do you think of the storyline ... they were best friends on the cheerleading squad, and Carly stole Rees`s name `caroline

I think it's gooooood! really clever, God they have me hooked.

Yes, Maurice Bernard, see sometimes it takes two great minds.

just a regular guy with a sweet smile and a lot of humility.
    Now that is just way too sexy... ahhh... Maurice. btw, they colored in Carly's bottom lid yesterday, just like I was saying. That's too weird, but she did look alot better. And yea, the new Felicia character, now working for me.
  • JH
    JH

I remember back in 1983, I used to watch "General Hospital".... That must have been my first soap

It's been a while since I watched that. I don't watch any more soaps. I'm too busy on the net..

• Netty
    Netty
    And yea, the new Felicia character, now working for me.

I meant to say NOT working for me.

JH I used to watch it back in the 80's too. Remember when Luke and Laura were the hottest thing. Their wedding and all? I guess I got hooked on JH as a small kid. I was very smart in school and got bored with it all. Every so often I would just stay home and watch Gh with my mom, guess that hooked me for life.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit