What's your favorite soap opera

by Netty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty

Allright all you closet soap opera fans, now is the time to come clean! What is your favorite soap opera and why? DONT LIE, ya know you watch 'em.

I LOVE General Hospital. Sonny Corinthos is extremely hot!

Come on, spill it. It's ok, you're among friends.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

Hollyoaks.

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

You got it right about Sonny!!!! Jason isn't bad either. But Sonny is such a good bad boy!!!! I missed it today!!

shelley

• Netty
    Netty
    I missed it today!!

Thank God (or Jehovah, if you prefer) for soap net.

I miss it alot during the day, and can watch it at night or on the weekend on the soap net channel. As a matter of fact I'm watching it right now. Can't miss my daily dose of Sonny, and yea, Jason aint too hard on the eyes either.

• Ellie
    Ellie

Coronation Street, if anyone watches it then please tell me its not just me, that Shelly really is a freak and needs a good slap

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Emmerdale.

re Coronation Street - yep Shelley needs a slap - and to dump that loser.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Oooops ..Didn't mean you crazyblondeb

• JW83
    JW83

Coronation Street & Neighbours ...

Shelley needs a really really big slap & so does Katie!

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

I cant stand corrie!!!!!!!!!! It has got some good charaters in in but Fred??? He's just so OTT and what about that new baker chap?? OMG its rubbish! Deardre and Blanche are awful to watch, Deardre over-acts so so much!

Eastenders is much better and my favourite- Hollyoaks, tho its a bit stupid everyone looks like catwalk models.

Oh what the heck.... bring back Eldorado!!!!!!

• Angharad
    Angharad
    Eastenders is much better and my favourite

God no, Eastenders is utter crap - there must be more gangsters per square mile in Walford than anywhere else on the planet - and every other sentence is "Wots goin on"

I quite like Emmerdale, and usually watch Corrie but that goes in cycles of being pretty good to completely boring - its in a boring phase at the moment.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit