What's your favorite soap opera

by Netty 59 Replies latest jw friends

• Netty
    Netty
    I did it at the Kingdom Hall, I ain't doing it at home!

Do it Nicalou, join us, give in to the dark side of the force.

I have been known to watch Judge Judy, Jerry Springer, Sally Raphael, Ellen De Generes

Now you're talking. Dont know what it is about the Jerry Springer show that intrigues me so much. With Judge Judy, well I think I just like the way she don't put up with no crap, and tells people off. Hubby laughs at me when I watch her. Ellen is just hilarious, I love the whole beginning of the show where she dances!

Wow, lots of soaps over in the UK. Here's to my fellow UK soap lovers

• Mary
    Mary

Desperate Housewives.............and the continuing saga of the Watchtower Bible & Trash Society.

• Netty
    Netty

continuing saga of the Watchtower Bible & Trash Society
    Eww, that one is just such TRASH!! Good one Mary!

• Netty
    Netty

Desperate Housewives.............
    Hubby calls it "Horny Housewives"

• talesin
    talesin

Netty! thank you ... I started a GH thread once, called "my dirty little secret", and NO ONE would fess up! hahahaha

Yes, I was an Another World fan all my life; it was my one soap. After it was cancelled, I decided to start watching GH as it's good for me to have a mindless escape from my daily routine. So I tape it every day, and watch it sans commercials .... even better!

And oh yes, Sonny is the best bad boy on TV, EVER ... interesting note ,,, in RL, the actor who plays Sonny struggles with bipolarism, which is why that is part of his character on GH.

Soap fans unite, and overcome this terrible guilt that society foists upon us!

(hehehe, it's my suspicion that those most vehemently opposed to the watching of soaps are usually closet fans ... we know who you are,,, wink, wink)

ROFL !!!!

tal

• Netty
    Netty
    usually closet fans ... we know who you are,,, wink, wink)

LOL!! I heard about the bi-polar manic depressive illness with the guy who plays Sonny. So sad. Oh, but they have him smiling more these days, with the whole Reese thing (hate her!) and his dang dimples are just, well, shoot, they are sexy!

• shera
    shera

Used to be another world,it was cancelled and replced with that stupid one,can't remember the name but I heard there was a posessed doll on the show.dumb....

I have never gotton into any other shows,I was so ticked they took off my Another world!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

I'm not much of a soap person. I watched Another World quite a bit in 1984-1987 (e.g. Cecile kipnaps Cass, Felicia with her midget friend, Vicky and Malory show up as twins pining over Jake, etc.), and I was totally into Texas back in 1981-1982. It had at the time a plot ripped off from Raiders of the Lost Ark, but it was pretty entertaining (anyone remember the Fire Compass from Hitopah, the evil Gretchen and Hannibal, the wacky roomates Lurline and Ruby, etc.??).

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

In spanish it was Carita de Angel

In english Sponge Bob with Dallas as a close second

My mom used to call Y&R The Young and the Rest of Us

Sorry, never could watch a soap all the way through an episode, I've tried, really I have

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

I used to watch "General Hospital" when Rick Springfield played a doctor on it That man is so fine!

Josie ~ Gonna see RS on labor day weekend, mostlikely the only inkspot that's gonna be there LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit