OK smarty pants, post something simple that most people don't know.

by JH 101 Replies latest jw friends

• Satanus
    Satanus

It's your fault for talking about balls. Pass me some o thet stuff, eh bro?

S *bloodshot eyes emoticon here*

• in a new york bethel minute
    in a new york bethel minute

if anyone posts that a duck's quack doesn't echo i'm gonna be upset. YES I WATCH MYTHBUSTERS!!!

bethel light- all the taste, 1 single calorie

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Did you know...

Swans are the only birds with penises (okaaaay)

The longest name in the Bible Mahershalalbaz (and there was a kid in a congregation i attended who actually was named that! We called him Mal for short.)

A person releases 3.5 oz. of gas in a single fart, or about 17 oz. in a day.

• CaptainSchmideo
    CaptainSchmideo
    The longest name in the Bible Mahershalalbaz (and there was a kid in a congregation i attended who actually was named that! We called him Mal for short.)

I think you mean Maher-Shalal-Hashbaz. Which is Arabic for "cash only, no credit"

But that's nothing! I know a girl named Rama-lama-lama-lama-lama-ding-dong....

• misspeaches
    misspeaches
    But that's nothing! I know a girl named Rama-lama-lama-lama-lama-ding-dong....

Sure you did!

• prophecor
    prophecor
    I guess this is for men, did you know that woman have different types of orgasms? Internal and cliteral?

Gosh, after 9 years of being married and I'm just learning what those spasms was all about, well fancy that

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Didja know that the song, "Mack the Knife" was written and produced by a German named Brecht in the early twenties for a musical play he produced called the Threepenny Opera.

I just bet Blondie knew that.

I knew that.

People are born with about 10,000 taste buds. But as a person ages, some of his or her taste buds die. (An elderly person may only have 5,000 taste buds.) That's why some foods may taste stronger to a child than they do to an adult.

• PaulJ
    PaulJ

8/10 people write with a ballpoint pen.

Makes ya wonder what the other 2 people do with it!!!!!

The name Wendy first appeard in the Peter Pan book... there were no Wendy's before that.

• avishai
    avishai
    Did you know that Mike Nesmith, best known as a member of the 1960's band the Monkees - his mom invented Liquid Paper!

I knew that Did you know that . He also concieved the idea of MTV and sold the concept to viacom?

• avishai
    avishai

Did you know that Norah Jones

Is Ravi Shankar's Daughter?alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit