OK smarty pants, post something simple that most people don't know.

by JH 101 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8
    You know, your entire digestive tract is lined with mucous membrane including your mouth.

Does coca~cola cause a violent reaction everytime you drink it, Terry?

Wasn't that whole membrane thing referring to the vagina?

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    You know, your entire digestive tract is lined with mucous membrane including your mouth.

Does coca~cola cause a violent reaction everytime you drink it, Terry?

Wasn't that whole membrane thing referring to the vagina?

Yes, ma'am it was. The thing is, Terry said that coca~cola is so caustic that it will cause a violent reaction to the mucous membranes of the vagina. See the hi lited quote there? Does my post make sense to you now? I hope so.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

He, he, he....

What?

LOL..

M'

You know that was joke, Mec, right? A play on the old "women are good for only sex, housework and cleaning."

• rebel8
    rebel8
    See the hi lited quote there? Does my post make sense to you now? I hope so.

No, it doesn't make sense to me because there are lots of things that irritate the vagina that don't irritate the mouth. I realize there is mucous in both but that doesn't make them equal. (The last sentence will undoubtedly be fodder for many jokes, I imagine.)

There are people who think it's a good idea to treat yeast infections with yogurt. Some dumb people have used flavored yogurt with disastrous results. Not only is the fruit acid irritating (to the vagina, not the mouth), the sugar feeds the yeast. But blueberry Dannon may cause miscarriage, so it's all good (kidding).

• sonnyboy
    sonnyboy

Female hyenas have more testosterone than male hyenas, and their vulva and clitoris are shaped like a scrotum and a penis, which can become erect. They also give birth through their "penises". It sucks to be a female hyena.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    There are people who think it's a good idea to treat yeast infections with yogurt. Some dumb people have used flavored yogurt with disastrous results. Not only is the fruit acid irritating (to the vagina, not the mouth), the sugar feeds the yeast. But blueberry Dannon may cause miscarriage, so it's all good (kidding).

Rebel, no one said it's a healthy thing to put coca~cola in your vagina. Putting any sugary substance in your vagina is bad because it promotes yeast growth. The sugar in coke may promote a yeast growth, but coke is not caustic. Coke is not going to eat up your vaginal mucous membrane like hydrochloric acid, battery acid or make it burn like irritating lemon juice. I don't know if this is clear enough for you. I hope it is though.

• doogie
    doogie

why can't i stop laughing at this thread?

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

The flea has the largest penis in the animal kingdom when compared with its body size/mass. The flea's johnson is 1/3 the size of it's body. That's even bigger than the blue whale's @ over 10 feet in length. (I don't know if the flea thing applies to Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers.)

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

The sun does not actually emit any kind of light. It only appears to because everything around it is so dark.

A common goldfish can kill a fully grown male gorilla. It does, however, require a substantial element of surprise.

The pyramids are not really very old. They were built in 1943 by drunken British soldiers on leave in Egypt, as a joke. All photographs of the area taken before 1943 have been retouched.

(The above is all courtesy of George Carlin.)

• JH
    JH
    The sun does not actually emit any kind of light

and it doesn't travel at the speed of light neither...lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit